“Good quality, decent prices, nice ambiance”
Review of Terra

Terra
Reserve with OpenTable
Terra is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,020 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 January 2017

In winter their spicy mussels are a must!!!! They are on the lunch and dinner menu.
Other than that I have had the duck breast and the scallops which were both delicious.
The kids menu does not offer a lot of variety compared to any other place but their noodles are really good and the pizza came out of the wood-fired, which I appreciated too.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

I had the Hair of the Dog Bowl - biscuits, sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, kale - and it was outstanding! The beer menu is decent enough. The Breakfast Pizza at the table next to us also looked amazing. Hearty, well-crafted brunch food. We will be back! Only con: the design of the space makes it very loud. It was difficult to hear everyone at our table. However, it wasn't nuisance enough to keep me away, I'll just avoid taking my grandparents there.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with my daughter, a college student at Calvin. Very friendly and attentive service. Nice selection of Michigan beers and ciders. The wood fire mushroom pizza was FABULOUS! Love the farm to table selections. Atmosphere and small bar area is inviting. We will most definitely be back. There's a small patio for outdoor seating in the summer that I look forward to trying.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

If I could give this more than five stars, I would! We had brunch here recently, and couldn't have enjoyed it more. The food was amazing, (My husband had the breakfast pizza, I had the bread pudding French toast, and my boys the orange pancakes. We also tried a side of the potato cakes.) the atmosphere was modern but relaxed, and the wait staff did an excellent job serving our entire group of 13. There was one minor error when they placed the orders and one of my boys didn't get his pancakes when the rest of the food came down, but the waitress got right down to eye level with him, explained what had happened, apologized, and then make sure they came out ASAP. We also appreciated that it was very child friendly, with everything from high chairs, booster seats, fun plates and cups for kids, coloring and books to read while they waited, and even a step stool in the bathroom so they could reach the sink to wash hands without me holding them up. In summary- great atmosphere, friendly staff, welcoming to children, and excellent food made with quality ingredients! Wish we lived closer to visit more often!

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

This was my fourth visit to Terra and it never disappoints. From their house made Sangria to their brunch menu everything is so delicious! I mostly go for brunch and love their pork belly hash and orange ginger pancakes (order a side of house made fennel sausage to go with these).
This visit my friend order the mushroom pizza and loved it. Portions are a good size, I probably could have taken left overs but my pancakes and sausage were so good I finished them. The breakfast pizza was a good size (8 pieces I think), my friend are half and took the rest home. This could easily be split between two people, but I suggest saving it for yourself;)
Service is fast, friendly and knowledgeable. Our waitress helped me decide and I was not disappointed. Always look forward to another visit!