“Great Breakfast!”
Review of The Red Geranium

The Red Geranium
Ranked #94 of 977 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Description: The Red Geranium Café is one of 16 restaurants owned and operated by local restaurateur Jeff Lobdell. The original location was on Michigan St. in beautiful downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan. Responding to a growing demand in local flavor, Red Geranium soon expanded south to the Wyoming and Kentwood areas. We pride ourselves on our delicious food made from only the freshest ingredients daily. Stop in and see what the local chatter is all about!
Reviewed 24 May 2017

My husband and I stopped into this place after I found it on google (we were at the metro Family Fare so we wanted something close and not too expensive!). We both had breakfast, and neither of us were disappointed. The portions are generous and cooked to order, something I like as a picky person. The prices were right on the money as well - you definitely pay for what you get! Service was excellent -- friendly, fast, efficient. We will likely be returning when we can (it's across town for us, but I think worth the trip!).

Reviewed 18 May 2017

The restaurant seemed very popular with Saturday morning breakfast goers as we had about a 10 minute wait. My husband and I both ordered omelets and were disappointed by them. The eggs were very dry and for myself adding salsa didn't even help. I couldn't eat even half of the portion.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Always busy, very efficient. Wonderful breakfasts meals along with great lunches to. Pleasant service as well.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Stopped for lunch with a friend on a busy Saturday, but was seated right away. Our food was served very fast. We had the hamburgs which were very good. Instead of fries I was able to get a sewing of raw vegetables with dip. Good value for the price.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed a late lunch at The Red Geranium (near Kentwood) on the way back to Kalamazoo from the airport. We wanted a local restaurant, not something we could find in any town. The Red Geranium was perfect with hospitality, a varied menu and cheerful atmosphere. As we arrived 20 minutes before closing, the staff were also preparing for the next day. The team was exceptional taking pride in their facilities, cleaning and doing the extras to make the restaurant welcoming and friendly.