“Not a good place to eat”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #723 of 997 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 16 September 2014

I stopped here on a road trip to do some hiking. My buddy and I were famished and that means food is usually better than normal. Not so for our BK trip. I ordered some rodeo burgers and some regular cheeseburgers. I could barely finish mine it was so poorly made. The meat on the burgers tasted like it had been microwaved too long. I would never stop here again.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

VERY expansive for a fast food place, I'd take my family to a GOOD sit down restaurant for the same money I could spend there...

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I'm old enough to remember when they flame broiled the burgers in the restaurant. Now they use precooked frozen burgers heated in a microwave. The flavor is nonexistent and quality poor. When I've gone in the morning the biscuits are hard. Not a good place to eat. Service is slow because they are short of help but don't have enough business to hire more. The clerk didn't know how to count money.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

I am referring to the Burger King near Comfort Inn and Fifth Third Ballpark. We arrived on foot following a Whitecaps game just after closing and it was HOT! The manager on duty took our order and allowed us to wait inside anyway. Now that is customer service!!!

Reviewed 30 April 2011

It was horrible food, cold and messy. The coffee was old tasting and they were very very slow and rude!!!