“GREAT DEAL, EXCELLENT FOOD”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #40 of 88 Restaurants in Grandville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 August 2016

We live near this Qdoba restaurant and receive email coupons from time to time. The coupons typically are 2 for 1 deals on entrees. We are never disappointed with the food at Qdoba. We usually split one of the large burritos and take the other home to divide for another meal. Therefore, we are receiving the coupon, paying for 2 burritos, and getting 4 meals. It seems like the restaurant is always busy when we go there.

1  Thank DWbiker

Reviewed 31 August 2015

This is my go to place for a quick, tasty and filling lunch. Try adding the regular queso for the just right amount of spice.

Reviewed 5 August 2015

We stopped here on our drive back to Flint to catch our plane and it was good to very good. We like Qdoba so no surprises and it tasted as it should.

Reviewed 27 December 2014

I've been here a few times with family and a few times for takeout. I really like their tortilla chips, they are nice and salty.
My favorite off the menu items are the mexican gumbo and 2 tacos, with chicken. They taste great. Always enjoy my food here.
Service is good too.

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

I have only been here once when it was super busy for dinner. That was during the week 5 guys opened I thought the staff did great to deal with the crowd. One staff member was clearing tables and apologizing for the wait and explained that they were training someone new. The staff did great to make our order in a timely fashion. I got the chicken burrito which was really delious. On the next visit I took my sis for dinner and the cashier told us if you have a student id you can get a free drink. I find the staff very helpful and pleasant here. Keep up the good work.
I would recommend this place over Chipotle any day.