“Favorite”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #29 of 88 Restaurants in Grandville
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

Chipotle offers a quick 'mex' bite - burrito or bowl. Food was great as usual. Dining area is cramped for Lunch or Dinner crowd. Not the cleanest place - tables, floor, self drink area. But its fast food.

Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

Great service. Went around lunch time so it was quite crowded. I really enjoyed the veggie bowl and chips. The avocado in the guac could've been smashed better. Apart from that great place. I wish it would've been warmer to eat outside.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

A great spot for a quick meal that is easily customized by friendly servers. My personal favorite is a salad (minus the salad dressing) with their barbacoa. The option to add extra cilantro upon request is a huge plus for me! Everything is always fresh, the service efficient, and the facility clean.

1  Thank mitravel206
Reviewed 28 August 2015

4 of us dined here and we were pleasantly surprised. We had Sipcy Nachos, Beef Tacos, Southwest Chicken. Food was hot and well prepared. The service was very good and inviting. Children easily fit right in this relaxed eatery.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

This is the first time we went to Chipotle, as we usually go to Qdoba. I found it much more delicious. I had one chicken taco and one spicy shredded beef taco, can't remember what they called it. Both on corn shells. Delicious!!!