“The Best Fish Tacos...Delicious”

Grandvilla Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 89 Restaurants in Grandville
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Myself and my husband stopped for lunch, and on the menu was fish tacos, the description sounded very good, and appealing. I ordered this and when my selection arrived....good presentation, &..nicely served, I also ordered the onion rings were also were really good.... UMMMM, so tasty, flavorful and delicious... and VERY reasonably priced.. The cilantro salsa and other toppings in/on the tacos has a sumptuous taste over the whitefish, soo good!!... This lunch is still a savory memory, and I want to go back and have them again.... They also serve this for a dinner selection as well....

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Several people in the area like this restaurant. I am not one of them. They don't take reservations and the wait is usually long and in a small area. Also, I quite frankly find the place dark and dirty. Seating is cramped with people bumping into you as you try to eat. The food is average at best. Try downstairs as they do make a good burrito.

Reviewed 24 April 2015

There's something about this place "the Dungeon" that I crave - yep, it's the food. The restaurant is kind of old, dated decor and often smells but whenever I'm in Grandville I just have to go. Burgers, tacos, burrito's - all really good. I've never been upstairs - the menu is slightly different and I hear it's an older crowd. Not fancy, but I like it.

1  Thank Nicole H
Reviewed 3 April 2015

Service was good as always. Food was good for the price. Salad bar remains the main reason to go here

Reviewed 22 March 2015 via mobile

Unfortunately The Swiss steak is only a menu special on some weekends . It tastes like my mothers. The meat is so tender is just melts in your mouth. The flavorful gravy covers the meat and mashed potatoes and come with their salad bar for $11.99.