Birchwood Inn
Best Western Of Harbor Springs(Harbor Springs)(Great Value!)
US$100
Colonial Inn(Harbor Springs)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
Boyne Highlands Resort(Harbor Springs)(Great Value!)
US$75
Orbitz.com
Stafford's Perry Hotel(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$159
US$248
AmericInn Petoskey(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$94
Travelocity
US$88
The Apple Tree Inn(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$109
Official Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Petoskey(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$139
Hampton.com
US$155
All reviewscontinental breakfastnorthern michiganlocation is beautifulgreat roombaby boomerhorse farmsmodern hotelworking orderfire pitmini fridgeneeded a place to stayrustic lodgeyogurtlarge roommain buildingboyne highlandsbed was very comfortable
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is rundown and poorly maintained. Our toilet barely flushed and the water in the shower went from scalding hot to freezing cold in seconds. The carpet in our room was stained and the room smelled musty and moldy.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

After a great day of skiing with my adult daughter at Boyne Highlands, we checked in at the lovely Birchwood Inn. It was after dinner . We went to the great room at the main building and watched a beautiful sunset over Little Traverse Bay. Relaxing by TV corner for some hoops and a hot cup of tea. I could stretch out on the couch and enjoy the evening. For our family , our lives are so hectic, it is lovely to have a quiet atmosphere and a good night's rest. Ready after the complimentary breakfast to hit the slopes again!!! Thank you to the friendly staff also!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for pet-friendly accommodations this is a good fit. As others have mentioned the Inn itself is outdated yet clean. We had great help from the ladies working the evening shifts. Don't forget to bring a hair dryer as those are not supplied.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2017

I have stayed in Petoskey and Harbor Springs area many times to ski Boyne and Nubs but had never heard of Birchwood Inn. My last visit a friend recommended this quaint hotel. It is not a modern hotel, but that is the charm of Birchwood Inn. The room/ bed was very comfortable and the continental breakfast in the lodge was basic but very good.
The lodge has a fire burning, with comfortable seating. Will definitely stay at Birchwood Inn again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I came here in mid-Oct 2016 after a drive of the tunnel of trees hoping for the best. The lobby is quaint and receptionist was very nice. When we got to our room it slowly hit me... theres a fine line between kitschy mcm-style outdatedness and simple lack of upkeep. The room was spatious and covered with 1950's-looking light wood paneling but smelled like my great grandmother's house. Musty, dusty... not sure how to describe it. I went to close the walkway curtains and noticed they had a large water stain running through both panels. It seemed clean but there was a dead earwig on the floor next to the bed, which wasn't comforting to see. I know they just get into places sometimes, even in my house but all these little things started adding up & making my skin crawl a little.

They have a great piece of land and a lot of potential... prices are very reasonable too. It's only a few miles north of Harbor Springs where there are some great places to eat/drink. I bet it must have really been something back it its day but those days have seriously passed from what I saw. I'd like to see someone with serious money come in and buy/renovate the whole place. If that happens we'll be eager to come back. Otherwise I'd strongly suggest looking elsewhere if you have the option to do so.

Stayed: October 2016