“Late Weekday Lunch”

Crane's In The City
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Holland
Price range: US$9 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Description: This restaurant opened July, 2010 in the downtown area. Everything is homemade with local ingredients; desserts made with Michigan fruit. Wonderful!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After several hours of checking out the shops in downtown Holland it was time for lunch! We chose Crane’s because of their reputation and past visits to the Fennville restaurant. Service was top-notch! The food was even better, our paninis and my wife’s fall flavored hot coffee were excellent! Don’t forget a piece of pie...we shared a slice of chocolate pecan!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I have been to both Crane's in The City and the original Crane's Orchard in Fennville many times. We enjoy the "down home" feel and the wonderful pies.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The food is great though a bit pricey for what you get. I found the staff to be less than attentive at this particular visit though totally attentive at other visits. Be sure to save room for a piece of apple pie. The menu is varied and all delicious! You don't want to miss this little gem!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I was in town for a conference and stopped in for lunch away from the crowds. The staff was friendly and helpful with their suggestions. I tried iced ci-tea (cider and green tea) for the first time and it was refreshing and delicious on a warm day. Next time I am in town, I will certainly stop in again for lunch; the HSP panini with an apple cider donut for dessert were delicious!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Love the homey feel and delicious food. The chili is perfect! A great place to stop for lunch while walking around downtown. When we went it was fairly busy but we still got a table for four without really having to wait.