All reviews safe bet waffles room was clean breakfast bar shopping and restaurants night manager would stay here again holland area free breakfast coffee maker nice breakfast three nights front desk staff lake michigan pool and hot tub hope college jeremiah
Reviewed 15 April 2018

We stayed at this hotel with family and booked 2 rooms (king size beds) so this recommendation reflects the views of the other couple as well. The check-in was efficient. All our interactions with staff were friendly. The rooms are very clean and modern looking. The beds were extremely comfortable. The breakfast was great. Everyone thought the showers were fantastic. Our rooms faced the road so we could hear the traffic so you should request a room at the back of the hotel. The elevator is slow and there are only 3 floors so it is much faster (and healthier) to take the stairs. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2018

The Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland was a perfect hotel for a weekend get away. The rooms were clean and quiet and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast in the mornings were great; lots of options to chose from. The hot tub was down which was a bummer. Great location and easy access to stores, restaurants, and only a short drive to downtown Holland. I left my swim suit in the bathroom of our room and the staff was very quick to respond to my inquiry and to ship it out to me! Much appreciated!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank alynn0805
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

As a Gold Elite member of Marriott, I have the occasion to stay at several Marriott brand hotels. I was struck by the friendliness and the extra measure of Customer service that was provided at this hotel. The night manager greeted us and went out of his way to provide personal recommendations for us to do while in Holland. Then, the next morning when I came down to the lobby for breakfast, my coffee mug was sitting on the registration counter. I did not even realize I had set it there the evening before. Jeremiah greeted me and told me he had found it and had hoped it’s owner would see it there, rather than just putting it in lost and found. He then offered to wash it for me so I could put my morning coffee in it. That was going the extra mile in customer service!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The check in was the fastest, most efficient, and friendliest one that I can remember. I swear, 30 seconds, done. The hotel was clean, well laid out and comfortable. We were very happy with our room. It had a refrigerator, microwave, Iron, blow dryer and the tv had many good channels. I thought the room was a little stuffy and I had a bit of trouble getting a comfortable temperature in the room. The beds were very comfortable. It had a small pool area and the hot tub was out of service. Can’t say enough good things about the nice breakfast area. The selection was nice and Donna, the breakfast worker, was super friendly and helpful. In fact, all staff were especially nice.

Room tip: We had a room in the back of the hotel and it was very quiet.
Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LakeshoreLady2
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Quiet hotel. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice free breakfast set up and eating area. Very clean. Beds were comfortable. There is an indoor pool. We had no issues during our stay. rooms are a nice size didn't feel cramped even with 2 pack n plays for our kids. mini fridge and microwave. I would recommend them.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Chelsea B, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your stay with us. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites and hope to see you again very soon!

Chelsea Boboltz