US$135
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$130
US$112
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Super 8 by Wyndham Houghton(Houghton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$114
Hotels.com
US$140
US$119
Priceline
Magnuson Hotel Copper Crown(Hancock)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$99
AmericInn by Wyndham Calumet(Calumet)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$130
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$149
All reviewsclose to townmichigan techchain hotelsbreakfast itemsplace to sleepplenty of parkingcleaning staffwould stay againmotelcampusschoolsongrilldesklake
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Thanks Julie--would have loved to meet you--but Carole and Lois helped to make our stay phenomenal. We would stay there again--one concern that I won't share on here, as it is personal. The rooms were clean, the bathrooms were spacious. We called room service for an extra blanket-quick to reply. The continental breakfast snack was good to get us going every morning. Lois and I shared pleasantries and we welcomed her suggestions on places to visit and shop. Thanks for a fantastic experience. See you in August/September.

Room Tip: Queen rooms are more spacious
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
InnkeeperJulie, Owner at Julie's Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thank you for the lovely review! My staff is quite fantastic and I am very proud of the approach they all take to working together. We are always pleased to visit and share our local knowledge. Please feel free to email me privately at info@juliesmotorinn.com regarding your personal concern. I am curious and happy to listen. We look forward to having stay with us again. (The weather is the best late summer and fall!) Safe Travels.
~ julie

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Quiet and clean. Friendly people. Fine for an overnight stop. Half the price of chain hotels when I just needed a place to sleep and hot shower. Close to town and many restaurants. Would stay again. Would like to stay during warmer weather.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank bobfei
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Nice, clean, quiet place to stay. We were there on a quiet night with only 2 other customers who were staying way on the other end of the motel. Not sure how quiet it would be if the place was full.

Our only disappointment was not getting any coffee or 'grab and go' breakfast items in the morning, as were advertised. We had to leave shortly before 8 for a tour at Tech. The office wasn't open by the time we left. The sign on their door says they open at 7. We were disappointed by this.

We would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mich_Mom2Boys
Reviewed 22 February 2017

I have stayed at Julie's numerous times as my daughter goes to MTU. Every time I stayed I was welcomed warmly. The rooms are clean and comfortable. It is close to the school and has plenty of parking. The environment is safe and friendly. From Julie to the cleaning staff they are super friendly and willing to help you in anything you need. There is coffee in the office but I always bring a mini coffee pot as I drink lots of coffee. The mini fridge comes in handy if you have pasties to store for the trip home. The Wi-Fi is super!! I know this sounds corny but they really make you feel like you are family. I will never stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: I like a room closer to US-41. You can open your window and see the pines.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank MITechMom
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Julie's was the perfect place to stay for snowmobiling on a budget. Rooms were clean and bed was comfortable! No frills motel, but was perfect for our stay! Right on the trail was a plus. We will definitely stay again!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple