“Average tasting food, have had better”
Review of Chinese Delight

Chinese Delight
Ranked #33 of 111 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit. The egg drop soup was watery and the egg roll and wonton soup was just ok. The food was just ok. I have had better. The prices were average or little high for the quality of the food. The fried rice was not a style I liked. It was basically cooked rice that was fried a little.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

the food here is made from scratch and the owners prided on giving you the best service ever you want,

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Michigan Chinese food is the worst I've eaten in any state. (Don't trust me ask any Asian.) Chinese Delight quality is well above the normal Michigan Chinese. Every restaurant that attempts to bring quality fails. Michiganders want the same sodium filled garbage food you get any bar. They were raised on it and throw out bad reviews on anywhere that attempts to serve different. Look at reviews of restaurants in Brighton, all 5 stars. None deserve more than 3 stars.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

First time and last time for us! Worst almond chicken I ever had... chicken tough, bland and sauce was weird tasting, leave old dried up lettuce out.

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

The food was good. We had shrimp friend rice and Mongolian beef. The egg rolls were VERY good. I wasn't overly impressed with the egg drop soup.