Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
Free cancellation until 17/02/23
Hotels.comUS$79
TripadvisorUS$79
Vio.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2019

Everything was perfect from the moment I pulled up and checked in to two days later when I checked out. The room was clean, looked very lovely and had everything I needed. Everything worked. Management is very commanding. The Hearsefest group have been coming there for years and we will be back for sure. I have nothing negative to say about my visit.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 28 November 2018

It appeared clean on first sight. It has been updated and looks very nice. Then we found a used wash cloth hanging in the bathroom. I moved the night stand to plug in my phone cord and found a lot of dust and cobb webs AND no cover on the socket outlet!!! The pillows were like rocks and the mattress was hard. Not sure they updated the mattress and pillows. Won't stay here again!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank TireMan40
Reviewed 20 August 2018

We were on a quick business trip and stayed one night. The pool was very nice and well maintained; it would have been nice to have a hot tub but I did make use of the exercise room as well as the pool. The staff was very nice and the facilities were clean. My husband thought the bed was a little soft but I thought it was fine. Would definitely stay again if I were back in Howell, MI.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked the handicap room since we are older with bad knees. The only thing different from a regular room was there was a grab bar by the toilet. It still had the regular bathtub for the shower, not a walk-in shower that a handicap room should have. I wonder if this meets ADA regulations?? Plus we had to pay at least $10 more a night because we could have had a king size bed room. Not cool at all!!!!!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Place was super clean and very modern looking room. Sheets, towels and shower we're spotless. Theres a great restaraunt bar connected to hotel. There's an outdoor pool that is well maintained Enjoyed my stay very much. Price was perfect.

Date of stay: August 2017