“Great Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pizza, pasta, full bar, great Up North decor
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We were there just recently and had a great Italian dinner for a birthday. Staff were very courteous and helpful. Love the atmosphere

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Not sure what to expect when we walked in! We loved all the furnishings and the history of the restaurant. The food was okay but not what we expected for the prices.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We arrived at 7:00 pm on a Sat. evening. The place was full, but they put our party of 4 at a table of 6. Many places won't do that. We all ordered pizza, , it was outstanding, , and the tables around us ordered various pastas, that smelled and looked very good. We had the desert (warmed brownie and icecream).. The evening was great and so was the food. Reasonably priced. Enjoy.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stopped by for dinner on Labor day. The place was very busy, but we were seated promptly, and the waitress took our order in good time. Water and breadsticks were brought to the table, and the breadsticks were stale and inedible. Were they a table display? I looked around at the other tables to see what the locals were eating. The table next to us had lasagna, so thats what I ordered. It was just OK. Its flavors just didnt come through because, as others had stated, there was too much cheese? Ive had much better lasagna, and much worse. My wife had the manicotti, and said it was good. I would come back to try another dish, and to see if it was just a bad night for the breadsticks. I would give the waitstaff 5 stars, but the chefs a so-so.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

My husband and I stopped here on our last night staying in town after being on the lake all day so we were famished! This was a Friday night and the restaurant began getting busy just as we were arriving but we were quickly greeted, seated and served our drinks by a cheerful polite server. She was very knowledgeable of the menu items and our pizza came quite quick for as busy as it was and it was very good. We aren't really "thin crust" pizza people and I don't even know if this was considered thin crust but this pizza was awesome! Also, usually I like the marinara or red sauce on my pizza very light because that usually upsets my stomach but this sauce tasted very good it wasn't that cheap strong tasting sauce like a lot of pizza places put on their pizza. The restaurant was clean, there was plenty of parking and plenty of seating and ALL of the staff were hustling busy - we did not see one person in there working that wasn't extremely busy. Our entire experience was fantastic from when the time the pizza arrived and our server served the first piece to us until we walked out the door and the hostess told us to have a nice evening. Make sure you stop here. We will be back.