This is one of the nicest hotels in town. Close to Walmart and various eating places. The rooms are nicely sized. The breakfasts are outstanding and change daily. The pool is a good size and not too deep for young ones. The hot tub is wonderful for creaky bones. Cookies are always available, as is coffee and ice water. The only complaint I have are the beds. They are HARD. I like a hard bed, but these are too hard. After a week, my back is paying the price. Other than that, I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inns & Suites of Iron Mountain is located in the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We are an 84 room hotel with a wide variety of room types from standard to executive extended stay. We provide all of our guests with a deluxe continental breakfast, free high speed internet, and enough fresh baked cookies to go around. We are sure that after staying with us you will be saying I love this country! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Iron Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iron Mountain Country Inn
- Country Inn Iron Mountain