“Tacos!!”

Taco Bell
Ranked #11 of 29 Restaurants in Jenison
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 June 2017

The tacos are always the best. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu. The store is clean and the staff is friendly. Get your taco on here!!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Good tasting food at a reasonable price especially if you ask for your senior discount. When we are in somewhat of a hurry for fast food we always come here and our not disappointed.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

They are always friendly here. I feel like there is always a line as well. I don't think I have seen a Taco Bell busy like this.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

great food at a good price, you get a good bit of food for the price you have to pay. they are relatively fast if you order inside.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

My wife and I frequent Taco Bell quite often because they have a good number of offerings that cost only a dollar, plus they offer a free senior drink. People in this area who are living on social security, find this restaurant a good place to "stretch" their income.