Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$150
View deal
Expedia.comUS$150
PricelineUS$150
Hotels.comUS$150
FindHotelUS$150
TravelocityUS$150
Destinia.comUS$162
All reviews hilton app parking structure grand rapids per night walking distance front desk validation graduation lobby kara bed keys
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2021

We frequent Hilton when traveling on business, and while this hotel was nice, I had a major issue with our room. For some reason, when you walked into the room, the restroom was on the left, but then you had to walk up five steps to the bedroom area. I get up in the middle of the night frequently, and it was a major concern that I would have to navigate the steps in the dark. As such, we left the door open with a nightlight to ensure I wouldn't fall. We had dinner the first night in the hotel lobby restaurant, and they charged us over $70 for two entrees and one drink. The prices didn't match the menu at all, and cost about $15 more than it should have per the menu prices.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 31 October 2021

Clean, safe, walking distance from train, close to Kalamazoo mall - a great revitalization of the area (great hot dog place) friendliest people everywhere you go, but especially at the Hilton Garden Inn!

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 21 September 2021

I was greeted by friendly faces and smiles when I checked in. The staff were wonderful -- very accommodating of a late check-out request and generally just pleasantly to talk with. The facilities are top-notch, like you'd expect in a much large city. The hotel was super clean and convenient to so much of downtown Kalamazoo. The room was cozy and clean as well, bed comfy, bathroom ample,

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Chrissy Johnston, Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Kalamazoo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2021

chriskillian -

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Your feedback is very important to us. We take pride in providing excellent customer service to all of our guests by greeting our guests with a smile and a helpful and positive attitude. I am happy to hear that our staff was accommodating and approachable, making your stay an all around wonderful experience. We are proud of our custodial employees and our housekeeping staff for keeping our hotel clean and tidy for our guests. I will make sure to personally pass along your compliments to our staff and management. I am confident that we will continue to provide you with an excellent experience and we look forward to having you stay here again.

Reviewed 8 September 2021 via mobile

Unfortunately although new this hotel is already falling down on the job. My room was not clean (pictures are immediately upon arrival), front desk not professional (told me nothing at all — took my ID & credit card & handed it back. No where’s the elevators, luggage carts, gym, pool, etc. no hours for breakfast, pool, etc. literally nothing).

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2021

I left a lengthy survey for the Hilton staff but to shorten things up the room and hotel atmosphere was great. Just a warning if you use the app and choose your room anyone can book your room or extend there stay (in your room) whenever they want. It happened to me twice. The first time the girl at the front desk did everything she could to accommodate me in the situation. She gave me a room nearby and apologized up and down. The second time it happened another worker at the front desk gave us hell and stated there was nothing we could do because the room is no longer ours (even though we paid in full weeekkksss ago). Meanwhile, I’m on the phone with her because my boyfriends keys won’t work and he’s locked out of our room… all while I’m working at a wedding on a tight time schedule. I won’t drop any names here, but the second worker gave us hell until I told her I wasn’t moving my belongings from a room I already paid for. I was appalled at how she handled the situation. She eventually told us that we could keep our room for the night.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Chrissy Johnston, Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Kalamazoo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2021

Bkowalczyk23,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. I am extremely disappointed to see that you encountered inconveniences during your stay and I will make sure to pass along these details to management. I can assure you we will also look into details regarding the Hilton app to see if there are any suggestions from Hilton to avoid this issue in the future. We take pride in providing great customer service to each and every guest and I am so very sorry you did not receive that exceptional service we strive for. I would like the opportunity to speak with you personally regarding your concerns. My email is cjohnston@dorahotelco.com and I can be reached by phone at 317-863-4745. Thank you again for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay.