Lowest prices for your stay
US$64
US$64
Priceline
US$59
Hotels.comUS$64
FindHotelUS$59
Agoda.comUS$59
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2020

I was in town for 3 days for a corporate trip and I am very picky with the hotels that I stay at but this red roof was outstanding. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and everyone was well informed of hotel policies. The rooms were very clean and sanitized which was my biggest concern with Covid going around but the rooms were extremely clean and very comfortable. Keep up the great work!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Raj Patel, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo East - Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2020

Dear ICCorpTraveler,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your most recent stay with Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo East. We appreciate the compliments on our property and are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay greatly. It is our goal to make sure our guest are 100% satisfied during their stay. We appreciate the compliments of our staff as its our duty to give you the best customer satisfactory. Especially during the Covid-19 situation, we appreciate your diligence as we are preparing each room to be sanitized and properly cleaned. We do hope you may give us a chance in the future to change your opinion of us if your travels bring you back to the Kalamazoo area.

Raj P
Guest Relations Manager
Red Roof Inn - Kalamazoo East

Reviewed 16 August 2020

The Good--the TV worked and water pressure in the shower was great.
The Bad--Where do I start? The sheets had cigarette holes in them and the pillows were flat, the towels had large holes in them and rust stains. The bathroom was very small and the tub was extremely slippery with no safety bars. The toilet rocked giving you a feeling of falling. There was dirt on the baseboards in the bathroom. The door lock was difficult to operate and many of the electrical outlets didn't work.
The Ugly--this is a non-smoking motel with a fine of $200 if you smoke in the room. However, the room smells like a smoke factory because the door doesn't fit the frame and there is a quarter inch gap that allows cigarette smoke into the room (along with any bugs or flies that happen along). This establishment appears to be one that local people rent by the week or month because they all sit outside their doors and smoke which then filters into your non-smoking room. There are cigarette butts everywhere and when we walked out of our room in the morning, there was garbage everywhere. The room with the vending machines and ice machines was filthy and the trash bins were overflowing. I would never stay here again and definitely wouldn't recommend it for anyone else either.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank P7665USsharonr
Raj Patel, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo East - Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2020

Dear P766USsharonr,

We are sorry to hear that your stay was not one to remember as it is our goal for every guest to depart with nothing but good memories of their stay. We have a 100% non smoking policy rooms but we do have issues that occur that smoke scent can come through the AC vent. Smoking is allowed on outdoor property when the guest is away from the room door. We do have available staff at the front office if you are uncomfortable with your stay to accommodate you to another room. We have reviewed this with our staff about the issues you experienced during you stay to insure these issues don't happen again in the future. We have given this our highest priority and would like to speak to you as we are unable to find your contact information if you would like to speak further if you can contact us at (269) 382-6350.

Raj P
Guest Relations Manager
Red Roof Inn - Kalamazoo East

Reviewed 26 December 2019

We were in search for a hotel and we checked this location out and read some reviews that weren't too positive. Once we checked in, we were greeted by young gentleman who was very gracious and helpful. We were in town for our nieces graduation so this location wasn't too far from the Western campus. The prices were reasonable and the room condition was really well as they had this white cover which made the room stand out. The staff was really friendly and they accomodated us with all needs.There was no breakfast but nearby there are few food joints that are relatively walking distance. We left on a good note and would stay here if we were to come back to Kalamazoo!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 11 November 2019

This place was convenient at the last minute but was very dirty. i mopped the floor with a wash cloth after i realized the bottom of my feet were dirty after being there a half an hour. there were stains on the sheets also. the desk had greasy finger prints on it as well. we went to a play and came back to find very intoxicated people hanging out in the parking lot smoking. it was, however affordable and surprisingly quiet.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 28 July 2019 via mobile

I stayed here because the other hotels in the area were booked for the nights I needed. The woman working when I checked in was super friendly and helpful. However the first room I was put in was AWFUL. There was something sticky all over the computer desk, it hadn’t even been wiped off. The bed had some type of cat or dog fur all around the edges, and there was hair in the dirty sink. There was actually graffiti on the wall inside the room! The real kicker was what appeared to be blood splatters inside the lamp shade by the bed, and on the ceiling overhead. I crossed my fingers that it was possibly marinara sauce or something. I was completely ready to check out and stay in a different city by my husband suggested at least asking for a different room. Upon doing this, the lady at the front desk was so nice about switching the rooms. The second room was still not the cleanest room I have ever stayed in, but it was loads better than the first! (No blood splatters!) I did check out the following day instead of staying another night, and the woman behind the counter during checkout was not nearly as nice as the one while checking in. I wish I could remember the name of the woman from when I checked in because she is the only reason I gave this hotel two stars!

Date of stay: July 2019