Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$61
View deal
Booking.comUS$61
Hotels.comUS$61
PricelineUS$61
FindHotelUS$61
Agoda.comUS$61
Lol.travelUS$72
All reviews front desk dog show room was clean visit family king room western michigan kalamazoo area redroof pets microwave highway maid rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2019

Stayed here 2 weeks ago but decided to give them another try. Love the location, but this hotel needs some renovations and a thorough cleaning. Both times, I've been disappointed by the lack of cleanliness. For the rate, I don't expect the Hyatt, but I do expect clean. I won't be back to this Red Roof.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Osamah M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West Western Michigan U, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2019

Dear Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the RED ROOF INN KALAMAZOO WEST - WESTERN MICHIGAN U. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for having issues with the cleanliness of our rooms.

I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future. At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.
Please contact me directly next time you plan to stay at a hotel in Kalamazoo so I can set you up with a discounted night gor the inconvenience.

Reviewed 26 July 2019

Your employee Ms.catherine Waldschmidt was very professional and helpful in answering questions that I had and very courteous. If you hire more people like her it would really be an asset to your business.thumbs up to catherine

Trip type: Travelled solo
Osamah M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West Western Michigan U, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. The team and I appreciate your review. Good reviews, like yours, are always a motive for us to improve our service to our customers. I will make sure to pass your good review to Catherine and the rest of the staff.

Reviewed 25 July 2019

The front desk workers are grate so are the housekeeper due to check in my room was clean smelled grate and enjoyed myself with my family I will be back soon and now I know I can bring my pet can’t wait to come back here

Trip type: Travelled with family

thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We really appreciate it. The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such a nice review about us. We look forward to having you next time you're in town.

Reviewed 25 July 2019

Had a terrible experience with bed bugs. The room next door had been recently treated for them according to a staff member.

Staff was very nice and hopefully brand new manager will turn things around. They reimbursed me for the two nights I was there.

However I had to buy an early plane ticket home, buy a new suitcase, go to doctor for bites covering my body, spend hours in laundry drying all clothes at high heat which kills everything. I had been there only two days. Had come to visit family. Horrible experience and corporate refused to reimburse me for anything else other than the two night stay.

Hope they can turn it around.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tj9197
Osamah M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West Western Michigan U, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2019

Dear Luanne,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the RED ROOF INN KALAMAZOO WEST - WESTERN MICHIGAN U. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for having issues with your stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 23 June 2019 via mobile

It was a day my husband want to go earlier trip I have to find cheaper hotel to just a sleep. After work and go somewhere to eat then go to hotel so we can arrive around11 . Any way find here very good price. Front man was very nice will be good sign. He gave us 2 bed! Nice addition but hubby said blankets has little stain but he was tired and didn’t care much .they have microwave(don’t use) and refrigerator ( I used) also flooring looks good (they clean correctly) than old dirty carpet. Tv channel has many choice to choose which is big hit !! If I’m in town I will be back!! Wait for me..

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mommyno1
Osamah M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West Western Michigan U, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to see you again.