Lowest prices for your stay
Country Inn
Free cancellation until 26/01/22
Booking.comUS$121
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$121
All reviews first morning bed was very comfortable free breakfast the room was nice bagels college
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2021 via mobile

It was relaxing and peaceful. I pretty much stayed to myself.I stayed there for 4days.My children and I got a chance to rest! The rooms were ok. They also had things that I need like microwave and refrigerator.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kalamazoo, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2021

Hi L8264TRaliciam,

We appreciate your candid feedback. We are glad to know you found us clean, convenient and enjoyed our hotel's amenities provided. We have shared your feedback with our staff to ensure we continuously work on bettering our services. We will try our best to make sure your next stay with us is completely satisfactory. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 24 June 2021

My recent stay at the Country Inn & Suites in Kalamazoo is not what I would expect from a Radisson brand hotel. It started at check-in. It was almost like I was a bother that I was a rewards member. I asked for a bottle of water (an advertised benefit for reward members) and you would have thought I asked for $100. After settling into our room, we found there were only 2 small (less than standard size) pillows per queen bed. Asked for additional pillows and was told there were none. The refrigerator did not work. Called the front desk was told they were busy at the desk and would call back. No phone call was ever received and thus, the refrigerator was never fixed or replaced. The ceiling had fake beams and the spider webs were numerous and huge (thick, layered, and larger than the span of my hands). The walls are extremely thin and the family next door to us was loud and up late (after midnight). I know none of these items are large in and of themselves but it just kept adding up. As I was checking out, I did mention these items to the couple who was doing the check-outs. I received a shrug of the shoulder and a half-hearted sorry. Sorry, but I won't be back again.

Hi Heather K,

I am very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations.My apologies for all the inconveniences. We are working to improve the problems areas mentioned in your stay and will ensure that they are improved to the best. Despite your disappointment, we hope you will return to stay with us again.You can be assured of our very best attention

Reviewed 7 June 2021 via mobile

Renee and desk staff were friendly and very helpful. Nice clean rooms. No issue with airport noise. Construction project a little confusing on road nearby, but doesn’t impact stay at hotel, just finding it. Great room for great price for those just needing a clean safe place to stay!

Room tip: Construction is a bit confusing listen to gps and watch signs.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kalamazoo, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

Hi Spattytrip,

Thank you for your valued and motivating feedback and for leaving a great review. Our team works hard to the best of our ability to ensure we satisfy your everyday needs and we are pleased to know we succeed in doing so. We will share your kind words with the staff especially with Renee. Please come again to see us soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2021 via mobile

The room was nice, clean and comfortable. The issue we had is the shower faucet and spout were barely hanging on the wall. It was so loose I would be concerned water is running behind the tub surround.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi edwardj847,

It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel however, I regret to hear that you experience some shortcomings during your stay especially with the faucet. We will act on this immediately to ensure no other guest will experience the same.

Thank you for the high rating and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 15 May 2021 via mobile

This hotel was spotless. Staff was very nice and gave me everything I needed. They acted like they really wanted me to come back. Very quiet. There is a McDonald's across from the hotel. The McDonald's opens at 6am and that allowed me to start off my day early.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kalamazoo, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2021

Hi Joey1971,

We can't thank you enough for your heartfelt review of our hospitality, our great location, and the services of Country Inn & Suites by Radisson. Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five-star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we have succeeded. We hope to impress you again during your next visit and we thank you for sharing your experience.

Thank you very much!