Lowest prices for your stay
US$100
US$100
Traveluro
US$92
Hotels.comUS$100
PricelineUS$100
Lol.travelUS$115
All reviews room was clean pleasant stay king suite hot tub inns microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2021

Beautiful place, comfortable room. Great value, good price for a really nice hotel experience. Area has lots of great restaurants. Complimentary breakfast was delicious. We will definitely be visiting this hotel again soon

Date of stay: April 2021
2  Thank bjpqpeters
Reviewed 12 April 2021

Dirty, rude staff, poor cleanliness, all around sucks...pool policy wasn't fair, breakfast horrible, won't recommend or ever stay again especially for the price we paid! I wish we could get even a partial refund...locals ruined this as well....shouldn't be a place locals can just rent to smoke and drink

Date of stay: April 2021
2  Thank burrowsnicole370
Reviewed 2 April 2021

If you expect staff to wear masks during your stay- this isn't the place for you!

I was greeted by a very friendly and kind woman upon check-in... but she didn't have a mask on.

The room was spacious, clean, comfortable, and the hotel quiet. I slept well. I chose to use a side door to avoid the unmasked staff members. Breakfast was plated by staff, even just the coffee. Because staff were not wearing masks, I chose to eat.

The woman who was at the front desk upon check-out was wearing a mask- this was the only employee I saw who did so.

Reviewed 30 March 2021

The staff was sooo wonderful!! The room was big and very enjoyable!! (We had a jacuzzi suite). I would like to especially mention the manager Shelby she was very kind on the phone when I set up my reservation. We had a nice conversation (which usually people don’t give you the time for).It was nice to find that the pool was open as well!!
I have never stayed at this hotel and found it very pleasant!! Our room was perfect for our family!! It was an amazing getaway and made me want to come back very soon!!!
All of my interactions with the staff were great! I told my husband this is one of the best experiences I have ever had at a hotel!

Reviewed 30 March 2021

I was initially booked at the wrong hotel. I am from Chicago and I wanted to stay at the Hilton in Downtown Kalamazoo so that I would be able to explore downtown while visiting. I was booked with the Hampton. However, the stay was GREAT! The staff was friendly and accommodating! I would recommend.