“Try something different!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Great food and atmosphere
Reviewed 13 April 2019

If you have any interest in eating out in Kalamazoo (and not at a chain restaraunt on Westnedge), give this place a try. Everything has SO much flavor, and is never too spicy.

Date of visit: May 2018
Write a reviewReviews (99)

Reviewed 30 November 2018

Walked in and immediately greeted with a smile and welcome. Tried their 10 dish for two meal where you get a sample of all their on-trays. It was yummy and fun as our waitress kept bringing out something new for us to try and the best part was it was safe for my wife to eat!!! (Gluten, Soy, and dairy free) YESSS!!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2018

We had a late lunch here on a Saturday at the recommendation of friends. We started with the hibiscus tea, which was delicious and beautifully presented with a teapot and four small cups on a lovely tray. I had a vegetarian dish, which was delicious, and our friends had chicken dishes--all wonderful.

Reviewed 23 October 2018

Since I lived in the Middle East I must confess I have a high standard for this kind of food. From the Mediterranean restaurants I have eaten in Michigan and northern Indiana area, this one has been the best. I highly recommend the fries with zata and spices. As a vegetarian I ate the falafel burger, tabule (just lacked more couscous) and the Eggplant dish with rice. The environment is clean and looks good.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

We stopped in on a Sunday at noon where the buffet is the only thing available...

The choices were not as plentiful as I would have liked, and some of the items were not were not kept full. Also, the pita bread was hard and tasteless. HINT: maybe you can bring warm pita to the table when people are seated...

The best part? The chicken dish and the Zooroona Rice (saffron). The rice pudding was also delicious, as was the Turkish coffee and specialty drinks.

Will give this restaurant another try when we can order directly off the menu.

Our waitress was sweet and attentive.