Lowest prices for your stay
US$178
US$178
Destinia.com
US$173
Hotels.comUS$178
PricelineUS$178
TravelocityUS$178
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I stayed here Monday through Friday for around 8 weeks. Breakfast was always hot and plentiful. Grounds are kept clean and front desk was always friendly. I would recommend getting one of the one bedroom suites vs. standard suite just for the fact that the heat and ac unit is built in to a closet and not one of the typical noisy hotel room units.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We stay here every May for an adult hockey tournament. I can't say enough good things about the staff and hotel. Big clean rooms, breakfast, wifi, pool and hot tub. The entire staff are not just professional, but extremely friendly!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I loved this room and wish I had a longer stay. Went for the Borgess Marathon. Very clean, modern room. I'm very picky when it comes to hotels and usually always sleep in my sleeping bag no matter how clean it is. This one I could have slept in the bed without my sheets. Only thing I didn't like is I left my toothbrush and front desk directed me to buy one for $3 instead of having a little cheap one for free. So just pack your brush and you will be fine :-) Didn't get a chance to get breakfast because I had to leave out early for race.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed for four nights. We had the studio which was only a few dollars more than a regular room. The room was spacious, clean with relatively new furnishings. The staff was courteous and helpful. The pantry was well stocked. The breakfast was ample. It included make your own waffles, scrambled eggs from real eggs, oatmeal, juice, yogurt, etc.. not sure what else to say. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 923clarencek
Reviewed 28 January 2018

We stayed here over a weekend while taking a weekend trip to Battle Creek/Kalamazoo - me, my husband, our two kids and my mom. The suite was a very nice home base for us - we enjoy cooking so we made good use of the kitchenette, and there was plenty of room for everybody to sleep. My one complaint about the room is that the sink and bathroom were in separate rooms (it's one of those arrangements where the sink is outside of the actual bathroom) which I find annoying when I'm trying to get ready after a shower. Also, since the sink/bathroom were attached to the bedroom, it meant my mom had to come into our room whenever she wanted to use it.

The best thing about it was the pool and hot tub, which my kids spent hours in. The hot tub especially was very relaxing and had plenty of room.

The breakfast in the morning is okay - I've had better variety at other hotels. Still, it's free, and does the job.

Date of stay: June 2017