Lowest prices for your stay
US$178
US$148
PricelineUS$178
Hotels.comUS$178
FindHotelUS$178
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2021

I can’t say enough good things about the staff from the general manager down to the night staff!, Everybody has been so helpful in this difficult time. The staff have always been very helpful. I am so glad I chose Kalamazoo Staybridge as our extend stay hotel after our house fire. I want to thank everyone for making our stay such a positive experience!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2020 via mobile

We checked in 7/ 21/20 and are still here as I write as our house being sold and prepping for estate sale, needed to be out of estate sale employees way.
We travel a great deal under non Covid times so have extensive experience “hoteling” it in all types.
This has been, for a residential style hotel, the best by far. Our room looks to be brand new, plenty of storage for the longer term, comfort area with tv is great, desk area perfect, kitchen utensils basic but of variety I needed. I had to bring very little items of my own. Bathroom shower area separate from vanity/sink area which we like to facilitate us as a couple getting ready to go somewhere at same time. There is a large closet, king size bed and nightstands both sides of bed, chair and ottoman also in bedroom with tv There are 2 large chests for getting clothes out of our sight and stored. One of the rare things is GREAT lighting throughout space. They actually put in light bulbs large enough to read by and put out great well lit areas. Hotel is quiet where we are located. Even in these virus times they are doing daily breakfast delivered to your door at your preferred time. Their normal evening service had to be suspended for obvious reasons with virus active.

There is a courtyard in middle of complex with nice seating, fireplace, and tables and 2 Weber grills for personal use. Indoor pool closed for Covid reasons but area looks to be nice. Laundromat is excellent and there are no coin machines...complimentary!!! What a treat that was. Machines front loaders and look brand new! Never have I had complimentary laundry machines!!
The absolute best part of this hotel however is their team/staff !!!!! Absolutely without exception of anyone we have encountered, personally or on the phone, they have exceeded our expectations. They are always pleasant, smiling, welcoming us when we come back, and eager to please. They begin to feel like family and call us by name. They have a can do or a will sure try to do attitude rather than the oft encountered in other establishments the “I am sorry we cannot offer that “ or “we don’t do that” or not even answering your questions,
In these trying times we are all in and under stress minute to minute, this crew is making huge efforts at trying to figure out new ways of making things happen in a great way.
We thank them and congratulate them on a job well done....and sure hope the upper level management recognizes them and what they have in this team. They all even seem to like each other and I have seen no sign of back biting. What a refreshing change.
We will return and hopefully visit other Staybridge suites with as good an attitude and performance as this one in Kalamazoo.
Thank you all Kazoo Staybridge!!!! Room 336

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2019

Saturday I returned to the room and it was not made up. I asked at the desk and was told it’s part of a go green initiative which I find very disingenuous since they charge the same as a weekday. It’s also annoying that you have to get soap from the shower like at high school gym class, from a dispenser. Finally, the WiFi fell off constantly and there was only one treadmill in the work out room. And I got diarrhea from one of their complementary social dinners. Not going back

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2019

Hi ericsM1408QD,

We're glad to have welcomed you here at Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo! We want our guests' experiences to be rewarding and clearly that didn't happen because of housekeeping, bathroom amenity, intermittent WiFi connection, and the food that were provided during the Socials. I'd love a chance to win your trust back in the brand, and with that in mind I've sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay.

I look forward to receiving your response when most convenient.

Best,

Dhang R

Reviewed 1 June 2019

The quality of the front desk help is rough. The construction is everywhere. The lobby, breakfast room, second floor rooms. We were woken up by the noise of construction workers outside our window at 6:30 am on Saturday morning. The current focus is not on the client. Beware before you stay here.

Room tip: Stay away during construction.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2019

Hello Jillkleis88,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. I only want a comfortable stay for you, and I am sorry issues with the ongoing update got in the way. I have shared your comments with the hotel management, and I trust that the measures taken will avoid similar issues from happening again.

I hope you give us another try!

Best regards,

Clayton G.

Reviewed 7 May 2019 via mobile

It is probably normally a nice place to stay, but for various reasons I won't get into here, I wouldn't recommend it until they're done with construction. It doesn't even seem like the rate was discounted, considering...

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2019

Hello Passport81365,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at StayBridge Suites Kalamazoo, MI. We want you to enjoy the best of home and hotel. I’m sorry that we didn’t strike the balance this time because of the renovation. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Orlando