Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TownePlace Suites
Hotels.comUS$134
TripadvisorUS$134
Priceline
TravelocityUS$134
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2020 via mobile

I would consider sleeping in my car before I’d come back to this place. Very very dirty. Everything is run down and poorly maintained. Broken down stove top . Trash on under beds. There was some kind of film on the counter tops . You can tell the mattresses desperately need to be replaced. Everything was disgusting! How in the world is this a Marriott??!!! The worst is a full length mirror in front of toilet. Who does that??? I got out of this place as quickly as possible .

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2020

Although I did not eat breakfast at the hotel, I have stayed at this location before and the continental breakfast is very good! Rooms are clean, and hallways are quiet! Front desk staff are always very pleasant!

Room tip: Steer away from adjoining rooms, they are loud!
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

Stayed one night for my sons sporting event. Check in literally took 2 minutes and our room was clean and roomy. I didn’t check the pool out so I have no opinion on that. The breakfast was good. The staff was very friendly.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2019

I stayed for two nights for a wedding happening near by. My friend spent the first night in my room and was going to check in to her own room the next day because her boyfriend was going to be with her. When I checked in, I asked the front desk agent to put a note in her reservation to put her room near mine as close as possible, which she agreed to. My friend had never been in this area and wanted to be close to people she knew. Not an unreasonable request.

We come back late from the wedding to find out that my friend’s room was given away and the hotel was going to walk her to another hotel. Another hotel is not “near my rom” at all. Also, she is a young female in an area she doesn’t know. She wanted to be close to her friend that she did know. She did not feel comfortable being somewhere where she didn’t know anyone, so she spent the night with me. Good thing her boyfriend had to leave early or else who knows where he would’ve slept.

So after all that, we decided we to waned to use the pool at least for a little while after a long day. Come to find out it was closed down early for the night. I get pool maintenance must to have needed to be done, but it was just icing on the cake at the end of a long day and disappointing stay here.

The three staff members we did encounter were pleasant and informative. It’s just unpleasant to have had to come back from a wedding to find out my friend wouldn’t be getting her own room and privacy. Just disappointing.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

We planned a 5-night stay here over Labor Day weekend. After 3 nights, we decided to cut our stay short based on 2 reasons--the lack of dog friendly breweries and outdoor patios we could take our dogs to, and the $100 pet fee was reduced to $25 because of my Gold Bonvoy status. The staff were all friendly and willing to help as much as they could.
Not-so-good points:
Whoever designed this hotel must have flunked out of architectural studies. Poorly designed rooms-- it was as if an average-sized hotel room's entrance hallway was elongated in order to fit the small kitchen. The large storage closet opposite the kitchen area stole space that could have been put to better use to enlarge the laughably small bathroom. This room was in no way a suite, just a cluttered excuse for a hotel room. The bathroom sink and vanity are large enough for only one person. And, you'd better be careful the person in the toilet/bathtub doesn't open the door right into the person standing at the sink. And, if you want you access the small closet opposite the vanity, you block the person in the tub area from exiting, and, of course, no one can be standing at the sink at the same time. Absolutely ridiculous floor plan. Pocket doors would've been a thought...
The toilet was as close to the tub as possible, and you have to awkwardly reach behind yourself to the right to reach the toilet paper. But the coup de grace is that opposite the toilet is a full length mirror. Really?? How many people do you know who want to see what they look like on the throne?? On to the bathtub. Both my husband and I ended up with water on the floor soaking the bath mat after taking showers. The next day, I requested a longer shower curtain or liner. They were both replaced, and still the shower leaked. Onto the shower head-- probably one of the first ones made and in need of descaling. No ability to adjust water stream--it was either on or off.
One of the perks I most enjoy when traveling is having someone else make me breakfast. Since we were on vacation, we were sleeping in and not making it to breakfast until 9:15 or so. The first morning, the attendant was cleaning up and putting food away while I was making our waffles. I had to ask her to leave the syrup out. On Sunday morning, the breakfast area was still packed at 9:30 with people still trying to get breakfast. The coffee was out, and all of the hot items were gone. It was definitely a case of "you snooze, you lose". Saturday evening, we noticed one of the bedside lights was out. It was a circular light fixture. We asked the front desk for another bulb. The front desk clerk apologized and said she didn't have access to replacement bulbs since there were no maintenance staff on duty.
Back to poor design, the breakfast room was waayyy too small for the number of rooms in the hotel. Not only was it too small, but 3 seats were also in use as the hotel business center with 2 PCs and 1 printer. TownePlace Suites have an outdoor seating area, plus a BBQ grill and picnic table(s). The seating area here is outside the front door with one sofa and 2 chairs, plus one rod iron table with chairs. Again, not sufficient for the size of the hotel. In addition, this is where smokers usually congregated, negating it's use by non-smokers. The grill and one picnic table were situated separately, in a small fenced in area to the right of the hotel. For some strange reason, access to this area was through the pool. (?) The hotel sits on a nicely landscaped lot so the conservation of space is puzzling. All in all, this property is definitely not up to Marriott standards, and I'm disappointed I used my hard earned points to stay here.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 3Pekes