Lowest prices for your stay
Hampton
View deal
Booking.comUS$105
Expedia.comUS$105
Lol.travelUS$107
All reviews room faced the airport airport parking lot front desk sliding door clean hotel convenient location great room the breakfast area bed was comfortable bagels noise inns bedding housekeeper tub
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2021

I’ve stayed here for years, but this Hampton Inn is declining & showing its age…the location and friendly staff are strong points. I skipped the breakfast. Furniture is worn, and the floors and carpeting need daily care. Never saw anyone vacuum and the nothing moved off the floor during my stay.

Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2021

Very friendly, clean, and quiet. We stayed for a family visit and enjoyed the pool with our grandkids! The staff as always friendly and accommodating! The rooms were clean and the breakfast was awesome

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 22 October 2021

The manager Dj should not be a manager!!!! He is terrible at speaking with customers and had a terrible Attitude making our stay feel uncomfortable. He spoke on the phone with me with a very unprofessional bad attitude even though I was calm speaking.

Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2021

We stayed at the Hampton Inn September 28,2021 for just one night while visiting a few local attractions. The facility was very clean and the staff were friendly and helpful.

It’s location is convenient to the Kalamazoo Air and Space Museum, close to downtown Kalamazoo, Portage and less than a half hour pleasant country drive to the Gilmore car Museum in Hickory Corners. There’s many restaurants nearby as well. The I-94 expressway exit/entrance ramps to Portage road nearest the hotel were all closed due due expressway reconstruction.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 29 September 2021 via mobile

The hotel was nice.
When you first arrive tho, it’s weird. You arrive by the front doors and it seems like there’s no parking. It’s to the side I realized after looking. I really appreciate that the side door was automatic as I had a lot of luggage to log in and opening a door would’ve been a pain trying to get a luggage cart in. And the side door is locked as well.

My room (209) was a king and sofa. Nicely decorated. The bathroom was amazing with a HUGE walk in shower! It seems like the hotel was renovated!
I forgot my toothbrush and toothpaste at home and sadly, they didn’t have any there to use but the front desk lady and a younger gentlemen along with her (9/19 evening shift), really went out of their way trying to find some! She went to the housekeepers cart and I just found that so nice of them to do.

Also it’s right in front of the airport. Now I may have been oblivious or running errands, but I didn’t hear a single plane landing or taking off; which is nice. I know Kalamazoo is a small airport but still, you would still expect to hear a jet!

Great selection at the hotel snack shop too! A little pricey, but still good!

Date of stay: September 2021