Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
Priceline
US$80
Trip.com
US$76
Expedia.comUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
Lol.travelUS$92
All reviews hampton inn room was clean easy access interstate refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2019

Hotel was ok for sleeping in. Felt understaffed and not overly friendly either. Rooms were clean, but they don’t do any real cleaning in your room until after your third nights stay. Breakfast eggs were very mushy like a jello consistency.
Good enough to get a nights sleep in.

Date of stay: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Wings Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback after your recent stay with us. It is our goal to make sure each guest enjoys a welcoming and comfortable experience, and it saddens us to hear that your time with us did not meet your expectations or our standards. We apologize for the issue you encountered with the service you received, and we will address your concerns with our team and housekeeping.to improve everything on priority and you'll have a better stay next time. It would be wonderful to see you again so we can make sure you enjoy the excellent visit you deserve.

Reviewed 18 June 2019

I would stay again. I came into town thinking I would not spend the night, but my meeting went long and the staff that went out of their way to accommodate me with a last minute room. The entire site was very nice. Typically you can judge a book by its cover. The exterior was clean as well as the lobby and lounge area just inside the door. The rooms are clean well designed and maintained.Thanks !!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Wings Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2019

Hi Wander55367594175,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and your experience. We are indeed grateful that you find our place excellent and comfortable. Thank you for your kind words and appreciation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2019

This is a wonderful place to stay. Clean. Nice pool area. The breakfast is awesome. We stay here every time we travel to Michigan. It is very convienient to all amenities and fun things to do to help your stay be a memorable one.

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Wings Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2019

Dear Jet53363991479,

Thank you for letting us know how satisfied you were with our services and accommodations. It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to impress you with our hospitality, comfort, and convenience have been successful. We are so happy that you love breakfast and thank you for your compliment to our services and amenities. Once again thank you so much for the five-star rating and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 21 March 2019 via mobile

This is my second stay and I’ll admit, I only chose it because I could use points. It was between 2 Comfort Inn’s in the area and this had best rating. Although a bit tricky to find, I was happy with my choice. The manager I encountered at front desk was super friendly and helpful. The beds are over the top comfy and the rooms are clean. My only dings are the first time, the heat in the room was turned to 94° and I had to open the window and turn on the AC just to get the room at a comfortable temperature (it seems housekeeping would have noticed this). The second time I had a dresser that had drawers that kept opening randomly. We had to stuff newspaper in them so that we didn’t walk into them in the middle of the night. Told manager at checkout and she did make a note of it.

Date of stay: March 2019
2  Thank REN210
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Wings Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2019

Hi REN210,

Thank you for the great review and for always choosing our hotel. We are so delighted that we were able to provide a clean and comfortable stay. Thank you for the appreciation of our hotel and our staff for their exceptional service. We appreciate that you've taken the time to share the ways that we can improve such as the room temperature and the drawers. We hope that you choose our hotel again to see how we have addressed and improved upon the issues that you have expressed, thanks to your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 14 March 2019

The homeless is very convenient, just off I94 westbound at Kalamazoo.
We found this hotel very clean and well kept. Staff were very friendly and eager to meet our requests.
The king room was spacious and well appointed. At just over $100 this Comfort Inn offered a great value.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Wings Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2019

Hi slipca,

It means a lot to us that you’ve taken the time to share your positive review. Thank you for your compliments to our staff, and high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. We thank you so much for your business and we look forward to your next visit.