Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
View deal
Booking.comUS$64
Travelocity
Lol.travelUS$66
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2019 via mobile

My son and I stayed at this hotel for a college visit; it's terrible. We found dirty/dingy wash rags in the room. It took over an hour for them to give us new ones and they brought them to the room, unfolded, in a messy pile. My son found hairs in his bed, so they must not have cleaned the room. Gross and disgusting. I will never stay at this chain again.

1  Thank mrsweeks62610
Baymont K, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2019

We are very saddened that you had encountered these issues during your stay with us. I can assure you that they have been addressed. We hope this doesn't deter you from staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 10 May 2019 via mobile

Marvelous time at this hotel we had 3 rooms they kept our rooms all together which was nice for all of us. Rooms were clean beds are comfortable the workers were very helpful and friendly they have a hot breakfast that was by far the best breakfast we have ever had at a hotel prices are affordable you will enjoy your stay with this hotel or family will be booking here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

We would like to thank you for staying with us. We also would like to thank you for your feedback it is very important to us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 May 2019 via mobile

Took my wife out for the night we chose this hotel based on reviews we were very impressed breakfast was outstanding clean room fast check in front desk lady was very friendly and knowledgeable especially with us not knowing the area well it’s a nice place price was good they get a 5 star from my wife and I.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 May 2019 via mobile

I traveled to town for my daughter's graduation and had reserved a room, I arrived at the hotel and had no issues checking in and got the room I reserved so very pleased there as I see some people have had issues with that but happy to say they are stepping it up! I went to my room and everything was nice and clean ,bed and pillows were comfortable, I had a very nice nights rest...when I woke up in the am I went and got breakfast and there was a nice selection and everything was hot and tasted good, all In all I had a great stay, and lastly staff was super fantastic they were very attentive and went above and beyond to make sure that I had a comfortable stay. I will return whenever I travel back to the area

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Baymont K, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2019

Good Afternoon,

We are very pleased to hear that you had a very pleasant stay with us. We appreiate your feedback. We hope to see you and your family again here in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Amy McNabb

Reviewed 3 May 2019 via mobile

Hotel staff was friendly and helpful room was clean nice hotel hot breakfast every morning right off 131 which is nice a lot of restaurants in the area deliver right to the room staff was nice let us use lobby to have our dinner staff did an amazing job over the weekend.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Baymont K, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2019

Good Morning,

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We also appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind Regards,