Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Delta Hotels
Expedia.comUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
FindHotelUS$119
EtripUS$119
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2018

Was on a business trip...convenient to airport .. 5 miles.. and near my client business location. Efficient check in, helpful staff and quiet location. Restaurant in lobby was okay...variety of choices.

Room tip: Convenient location
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Apparently, when I stayed here, the hotel had recently undergone a change in management and things seemed to be still in that awkward stage. The front desk clerk didn't understand what Marriott's "Platinum Elite" program included and the sundries shop hadn't been filled yet.

The room that I was given was a long haul from the front desk -- on the uppermost floor, down a rat-maze of hallways. It so quiet that it kind of gave me a "Shining" type vibe, but it was well-lit and wide. It was large-ish and had a half-view of the pool, which okay. The wallpaper was ripped in one spot behind the door, and the housekeeping wasn't very attentive. But the bed was super comfortable, so that's a bonus; and I really liked the shampoo and conditioner (which I had to retrieve from the front desk). Also on the "plus" side, the breakfast was wonderful and the service was excellent.

Stay? Well, for the price (which was the least expensive Marriott property around), it was a good night's visit. But I wouldn't stay here for a vacation, yet.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a last minute change of plans on a date night and found the Delta Hotel because it was right off the highway and had a restaurant/bar. The check in was a decently pleasant experience except when I asked about getting an uber and was informed that people don’t do that anymore around Kalamazoo because of the shooting that took place years ago? We head to our room and the first thing you see when you walk in is the bathroom. The toilet seat was up and the attached picture is what was in the toilet. Absolutely disgusting. I can’t decide if I’m more disgusted by whatever that was in the toilet or the fact that house keeping missed it. If they missed that then what else do they miss. It is literally the first thing you see when you enter and the last thing when you leave! I called the front desk and the gentleman who was training was extremely nice. He offered to give us a different room but going to another room isn’t going to have a different cleaning lady. All night I wondered, were the sheets even changed? What else wasn’t checked or cleaned. The feeling of uncertainty is not worth the convenient location. The only positive part of our experience is the two female bartenders that were working. They had above and beyond customer service.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank heathers442
AbbyW631, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Kalamazoo Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Heather,
I am extremely sorry about your experience with our hotel, as the Front Office Manager I would love to be able to speak with you about your stay. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly 269-492-7434. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed here as they were just switching over from Holiday Inn to Marriott. The service was not what I am accustomed to at this level of a Marriott property. As a regular Marriott customer I would not recommend this property nor will I be returning for any future stays.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a little off the beaten path but Kzoo is so small it really didnt matter. Old Holidome style hotel that was purchased by Marriott and completely renovated. Everything was great. Central courtyard has a pool, whirlpool, picnic type tables...actually a very nice spot to hang out in. Quick stay but would definitely stay again....i prefer Marriotts and they always do a good job with new properties. Rates slightly higher than other hotels in area but still moderate.

Date of stay: September 2018