Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Delta Hotels
PricelineUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
FindHotelUS$119
TripadvisorUS$119
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2019

The overall hotel and room were clean. The bathroom sink/vanity surface area was very small. Surprised that they would store glass drinking glasses in the bathroom. I did not see a microwave, very small fridge, and only two coffee packs. One Regular and one Decaf. Not adequate for two people.

Room tip: No free coffee in lobby or free breakfast. Has a restaurant which we used and breakfast buffet, which we did not use.
Date of stay: November 2019
AbbyW631, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Kalamazoo Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2019

Hashtagme,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback regarding your most recent stay.
The information you provided has been passed onto the department heads, in order to ensure we eliminate issues in the future.
We hope to see you again..

Reviewed 18 November 2019

this is a former holiday inn holidome that has been renovated. found it to be a pretty good place to stay. rooms were clean and quiet. staff was helpful. pretty decent exercise room. plenty of parking. all in all - a nice spot

• Trip type: Travelled on business

We appreciate any and all feedback from our guests, we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 12 October 2019

When I travel there are a very few things that are important to me relating to my hotel. Cleanliness, quiet room, a good bed, and a decent shower are critical. On these marks, the hotel failed. While it was average for cleanliness and quality of the bed, the heating/ac was very loud, and most critically -there was no hot water. To compound the lack of hot water, no notice was provided (found out when I was attempting to get in), and no reasonable solution was provided. Not much worse on a business trip, than starting the day with a very cold shower... at a minimum we should have been offered some sort of financial consideration. Very poor

Room tip: Avoid this hotel
Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2019

During my stay, the fire alarm went off right before 8am. I got dressed, went outside, and waited for an announcement. Never saw any staff. Went back to my room after the alarm went off, only for it to go off again. After waiting outside again, I went to the front desk and asked up an update. The worker said it was clear. When I asked why no one was giving updates, he said we needed to come to the front desk. I’m not stopping by the front desk if there’s a fire. There needs to be someone outside giving directions. I assume it was a test, but that test is useless if the staff never leaves the hotel and refuses to give visitors instructions.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2019

The room was clean, well appointed. We didn't use the indoor pool or the restaurant but there seemed to be planty of activity in both. The common areas provide plenty of gathering space if traveling with a group which is always nice instead of crowding into someone's room. The door "key" is the type you wave in front of the reader and it worked much better than the old slide type. Parking is a bit tight when the hotel is full.

Room tip: If traveling when local Western Michigan University is playing a home game, be sure to book your room early!
2  Thank Eileen H