Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
US$64
US$61
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$64
Hotels.comUS$64
PricelineUS$61
Lol.travelUS$73
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2020

Housekeeping needs to be fired. They left our door unlatched so anyone could have gone into our room all day long. Sheets were not changed after last customer. Rooms were not cleaned very good at all.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2020

It’s been a while since I came back to this location it’s still lacking a update bad but check in was quick (surprisingly) room was a lot cleaner then they use to be. Only problem I had was the yellow water eww

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 December 2019

This hotel definitely needs an upgrade. My first room the electricity did not work, so the staff member switched me to a different room. The second room had fruit flies everywhere, the jets in the hot tub was rusty, the appearance of the furniture was dirty. It was already pretty late when we checked in, so we just stayed.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2019

Well I thought that the motel was in plainwell Mi turns out it wasn't the one that was was full and said that the one next closest was 10 mins away and had rooms but wasn't a Wyndham hotel, so I just drove the 18 mins bck to Kalamazoo to the Beaumont that was the room was great and clean.

The plus was that it acomnindated tractor trailers with low ground clearance

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2019

I wish I would have read the reviews before making reservations
The only reason to stay is closeness to freeway
But many other hotels to pick from
If I’d noticed the bathroom when we first checked in
I would have left