Lowest prices for your stay
US$55
Wyndham
US$55
US$52
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$55
PricelineUS$52
Lol.travelUS$63
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2021

Booked room a week and a half in advance and prepaid in full. Baymont confirmed reservation. Was told at check-in that hotel was full. Staff and management refused to honor reservation or offer assistance. General manager refused to speak with me. Logan ignored me, refused to answer questions, was extremely rude and dismissive, and blamed me for the situation. Only got the room because of a cancellation. Room was filthy and smelled of smoke. The outside of the hotel was full of trash, cigarette butts, broken glass and dog poop.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank V4012LJkarenc
Reviewed 2 June 2021

This was absolutely the worse hotel experience we have ever had. We had 4 nights booked, prepaid... however, when we checked in to our room, there was only a single sheet on the bed (no blanket, comforter or bedspread) and one pillow on each of the queen beds. I called down to the front desk and was told "Housekeeping had run out of bedding and they had nothing more available!".. I've never heard such a thing from a hotel where you pay to have a restful sleep. Also there was only one towel for two people. Totally unacceptable! The next morning we told the manager we were totally dissatified and would be checking out immediately. We requested a refund for the unused nights and were declined since they had provided a room.. a room yes, but nothing else. Room was filty and unit ventator did not provide any heat, it was 34 degrees when we checked in. Bugs in the bathroom on the floor. Manager was totally unprofessional... how can you provide such terrible service and accommodations?

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

This should not even be called a Baymont in Inn, it is the poorest quality Baymont I have ever planned to stay.
I had made a reservation in advance and when I arrived I found at the entrance needed repairs it was trashy looking, the lobby smelled musty and smoky. I got my room key and when I looked at my room it was extremely fair and had paint splatters all over the furniture the walls and the rugs. The sink and bathroom area were very dimly lit and also had paint splattered everywhere. Plaster on the walls had been sloppily repaired. I refuse to stay there and got my money back.

Room tip: I was able to make another reservation at the Baymont inn, Battle Creek Michigan at I 94 and Capitol Avenue which was substantially better.
Reviewed 29 May 2021

The pictures online do not reflect the actual hotel at all, it is not safe or clean. When you pull up you can immediately feel how unsafe it is. Nobody was wearing a mask, the man at the front desk wasn’t helpful at all. The rooms are outside (balcony type) and there was trash everywhere. My husband and I were celebrating our honeymoon and just needed a place to sleep. We didn’t feel comfortable and left.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank meganleighsanders17
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

Made an online reservation via Priceline. Charge was processed. When we arrived was told that they were sold out because there was a dog show in town. Was told the computer system will show a room is available even if there isn’t one because it takes a while to update. Oh well. Too bad. They didn’t offer any alternatives such as calling to find us another place to stay. Did get a piece of paper to take to Priceline to give us a refund. This is after a long day of driving.