“Steak”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I have been there um the beggining of may. So many great options of apteizers, and I ordered mushrooms, so good. The Steak was perfect. Great dinner.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

This is where we go for steak. Grilling steaks at home does not compare with Long Horn. Not only the steaks, but the signature salads, so large I have it for lunch the next days. They will always please the customer and guarantee your satisfaction.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Been coming here for years, always a reliably good meal. Tonight I noticed it smelled like an old movie theater/rancid popcorn “butter”. The smell is not appetizing at all.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We always find the food at Longhorn very good. Went with some friends last night, and our friend ordered the ribs. This is the first time I had seen the ribs delivered to our table in all the visits that we had. They did not look appetizing, and they appeared to be not seasoned. A small barbecue sauce was on the side. My friend allowed me to taste them, and I was sorely disappointed. Dry. Flavorless. Over cooked. Will never order them for myself.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We arrived approx. 6:30 pm without calling ahead.(They do have "Call Ahead Waiting" to reduce your wait time). We knew we would have a wait and were willing to wait for our table. About 50 minutes at peek dinner time. Once seated we had prompt and excellent service. The salads were fresh and delicious. Just the right amount of time till our dinners were served. We all had ordered steaks of various cuts. All were cooked exactly as we ordered them. Great tasting and tender. We had a great meal and great dining experience. Highly recommended.