US$83
Allesley Hotel(Allesley)
US$90
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
Village Hotel Coventry(Coventry)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$85
US$83
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewswet roomnational holidaysbar areaevening mealone night staybirmingham airportflat screen tvbuffet stylewould stay againshort stayexcellent value for moneypleasant staysauna and steam roomcomfy bedtea and coffee making facilitiestrouser pressgood nights sleep
Reviewed 16 October 2015

The room was like most commercial hotels but was clean food was well priced and good value breakfast was what I expected for the price much better value than premier inn or travel lodge The staff were pleasant and efficient I will stay gain

Room Tip: ask for a rear room
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Tyson N
Coventryquality, Director of Sales at Quality Hotel Coventry, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2015

Good Afternoon

What a great review! Thank you from the whole team here at the Quality Hotel Coventry for your kind comments following your recent stay here.

We all look forward to welcoming you back here in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

Stayed here and was cautious as people on the coach had warned of problems. We were in a group of 9 on a mystery tour with national holidays and I have to say what a lovely clean hotel. I stayed in room 2 and it was lovely and bright and plenty of space. The food was ok, had the pasta a bit bland but breakfast was beautiful and hot. A good variety for everyone. The evenings entertainment was fabulous and would love to thank Derek for the amazing evening we had with him. Everyone was fully entertained and never enjoyed myself so much, he worked his socks off and as for the bar staff they were very polite and courteous and even joined in with us on the dance floor. Would definately stay at this hotel again.

St Marys
Manchester

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank charlessadie

Good Afternoon

Thank you from the whole team here at the Quality Hotel Coventry for your valued review on your recent stay here.

We all work hard to ensure our guests enjoy their stay with us and to know we got it right again is wonderful news. You are right about Derek - he is a real hit everytime!!!

We all look forward to welcoming you back here in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

I wasn't quite sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. I only stayed for one night while visiting my son who works in Coventry. There were two large coaches in the car park and so the hotel was quite busy. It was all very well organised, however, as the two coach parties were catered for in a separate room for both the evening meal and breakfast.

My room was at the back and was very quiet. it was spacious and well equipped.

We ate in the restaurant and while not a gourmet experience it was quite acceptable. The gammon, egg & chips was actually real gammon off a joint.

Room Tip: Quiet at the back.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank 911euf
Coventryquality, Director of Sales at Quality Hotel Coventry, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2015

Good Afternoon

May I immediately say a huge THANK YOU for posting a review of the Quality Hotel Coventry on Trip Advisor. The whole team here really appreciate this - we all work to ensure our guests have a great stay with us and to know we got it right again is a huge bonus.

We all look forward to welcoming you back here again in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 21 September 2015

Went there for a wedding, we had a great day and the food was lovely also hot which is important! Service was good, although we were asked if we wanted tea or coffee after the meal, but nothing arrived at our table! While we waited for the bride and groom to arrive we sat in the bar, the seating was shabby and you sunk down in the chairs. The furniture needs changing throughout and the place needs an update, however the place was clean. Sorry would not hold an event here unless they updated things!

Room Tip: Didn't stay at the hotel
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Good Afternoon

The Bride and Groom had a fabulous day and congratulated the whole team here at the Quality Hotel Coventry on our attention to detail and our wonderful service throughout their special day.

You timing with your review is perfect as you will be delighted to hear that we have a wonderful array of new furniture!

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel during September 2015 for business, I had mixed feelings about whether I had booked the correct hotel as there were many mixed reviews on here. But for £54 I thought I would take the risk. Upon arrival at 9pm after a 3 hour drive, unfortunately I didn't find the lady on reception the friendliest in the world! I went up to the room and found the cleanliness was so so. There were hairs on the bathroom floor, a water/damp mark on the ceiling of the bedroom and 2 ft of skirting board missing. There were many scuff marks to the walls and on the basis of the cleanliness of the bathroom, I opted to sleep on top of the bed rather than get in it. The walls are very thin and you can here a lot from the room next door. In my opinion the hotel would benefit from a refurb through out. The furniture is dated and the carpets and walls are marked in various places. Not the worst hotel in Coventry I'm sure, but I've stayed in better!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank jlbopinion

Good Afternoon

Thank you from the whole team here at the Quality Hotel Coventry for your review following your recent stay here. Your comments have been duly noted.

Perhaps I could advise you that a further phase of refurbishment commences in the New Year?

Yours sincerely