“Great food and our open house guest were blown away”
Review of Capital City BBQ

Capital City BBQ
Ranked #50 of 483 Restaurants in Lansing
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We ordered two graduation packages. The Brisket, pulled pork and rib tips all were devoured. The communication thru the ordering process to pick up was seamless. We had a full pan of Mac and cheese that was forgotten and they searched us on Facebook to deliver it. Thanks for making our graduation party a success with outstanding food .

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The kind owners of this establishment served us after their closing hours. The baby back ribs were truly amazing - meaty and very tender with an impressive array of sauces. The cold slaw and baked bean sides were very good too. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

The coleslaw is amazing. The pork is good, which they put on a nice bun. Their sauce (chipotle) is nice. THEY FORGOT THE BACON ON MY PULLED PORK BLT! Wow, how did they do that? It would have been a solid 4 if they didn't screw up my to go order. I really want to try their Cuban, scared to get take-out though.

1  Thank Jim H
Reviewed 7 March 2017

They have a wide variety of Vietnamese dishes that also cater to vegetarians. The food is tasty, relatively inexpensive, & large portions. You gotta check this place out. The area looks a bit sketchy, but no worries. You'll be fine!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

How I know this restaurant??...First of all, we are regular customers of El Azteco in Lansing. This Capital City BBQ is next to it. Our "Foody" meetup group also discussed about this place and they love it. So I decided to try this restaurant one night and was not disappointed. I have tried Pho from other Vietnamese restaurants in this area before but I come to the conclusion that I love this place the most. It serves in a BIG BOWL!! with the fresh vegetable (bean sprout, basil, cilantro and fresh chilli, lime) ;) ....One thing I noticed when I left this place, I wasn't thirsty. That means they are not too crazy with MSG in the noodle soup. I am Asian. I cook and eat Asian food. I can tell if they add MSG or not in their food. I usually order Pho and Bahn Mi. This place is my new fav place now.

2  Thank Silp007