“service”

Coach's Pub and Grill
Ranked #174 of 505 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We have eaten here a couple of times since we have been is lansing our service has been great our food both time was wrong our servers went above and beyond to make thing right so they were tipped well .

Reviewed 22 January 2018

First time no more. The so called "ribs" were hard to find. ALL fat. The slab of fat should be on the menu NOT "Ribs" How a cook could insult a customer by putting a slab of Fat on a dish is beyond me. NO EXAGGERATION. The people who think/rate this place well have a very limited experience eating out. The slab was almost 2inches wide and apron,8 inches long with NO meat attached. There was about 4 medallions of meat next to the slab of FAT. They were burnt.

1  Thank 515any
Reviewed 17 November 2017

My husband and I ate here once after hearing nice things about it from a friend. My husband was happy with his wet burrito and I was happy with my Cuban sandwich until I went to eat my side of steamed veggies. The California mix was grayish brown and spongy. It wasn't just disappointing for me, I was legitimately shocked that they let it leave the kitchen like that. Food of such poor quality should not have been brought out to a customer. This review would look quite different if they had just told me that they were out of veggies and offered to replace them with something else.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

this place has really gone down hill. I took my family to dinner on a Thursday at 430pm. there was 1 waitress. she didn't come to our table for 20 minutes. she took our order and then went and took 2 other tables orders. One couple waited 20 minutes and she never went to their table. they ended up walking out. it took 30 minutes to get our food. never a check back either. their had to be at least 30 customers in there. as the week and day is winding down you would think closer to dinner you would have more wait staff. the second waitress didn't show until we left. we were there at least 90 minutes. most of it just waiting on placing our order and getting the food. I was near walking out! I wont be back! $35 down the drain!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Coach's has a local bar atmosphere and offers seating both inside and outside. There are large screen televisions throughout the bar to help you keep up with your favorite sport. The food is plentiful and really good. Friday nights can be very busy and you can expect a wait, but they are good at seating you as quickly as possible. I particularly like their macaroni and cheese.....it's awesome. I have also enjoyed their burgers and their pizza. Their cheesy breadsticks are amazing. The wait staff has always been friendly and are knowledgeable about their food.