“Just YUM!!!”

Finley's Grill & Smokehouse
Ranked #46 of 470 Restaurants in Lansing
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I was driving from Grand Rapids to a Detroit suburb during the dinner hour and was quite hungry. I didn't want to eat fast food but had no idea where to stop till I saw their sign on the highway. I'm so glad I stopped! Their brisket was so good and the pecan topped mashed potatoes and chef's veggies were perfect sides. My server Becky was truly a delight. If I lived in this area, I'd be a frequent visitor and ask to sit at Becky's table.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

What a difference a year has made! Everything has improved since I was there a year ago. Better service, easier to read beer menu, and the brisket was fantastic! Really hope these changes stick, Finley's has now climbed back to the top of my favorites list again.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

My wife and I split a two meat combo plate and had enough. Pulled pork and turkey. Two sides. We had a bus load and were seated and served promptly

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

They just recently changed their menu so I decided to pick the pick three meats option. The plating was phenomenal but I wasn't impressed with the flavor. It was kind of bland. No actual smokey flavor and the pulled pork had too much fat in it. I did like the basket of different bbq sauce choices. Should've just ordered a steak tho.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Nice menu selection. Some items on the menu are expensive but the portions are more than reasonable. Draw back is not much of a menu for vegetarians