“Amazing food!”

Naing Myanmar Family Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 516 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: Burmese, Malaysian, Thai
Reviewed 7 August 2018

This small restaurant is huge in food choices and flavors, food is excellent, portions are not huge but either the prices, excellent place, you need to go with time because the food is made by order from scratch, you will not regret to visit it.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped for lunch at the recommendation of a family friend. We had the Pad Thai with shrimp, Garlic Chicken, spring rolls and the Coconut Curry soup with chicken. All were excellent. Especially the soup. It's only available on Friday and Saturday so it was a great treat. Be patient, it is a little slow but the place was packed. The service was good and definitely don't let the building and location fool you, this food is awesome. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I love this place. Best Burmese and Thai food in the area. Check the hours before you go because they take a little break in the afternoon before dinner time. If you haven't tried it yet you should.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Good food but the male owner / server was rude and condescending. The female was very friendly, patient and nice. I went back to the restaurant because of her good customer service.
The place is a hole in the wall kind of place but neat and had good food for a good price.

1  Thank junendidiu
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I think I have found my new favorite restaurant for Asian inspired cuisine. The food is cooked too order so it takes a little bit of time to come out. Not in the best area of Lansing but don't let that keep you from coming out and enjoying some great food. This is a family owned and run business. Everything we have tried here in our 3 visits has been very good. The tea leaf salad, pad thai, bottled gourd, garlic chicken and Thai tea....are just some of our choices. Very filling and reasonably priced.