“Want Good service and the correct order? ”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #263 of 486 Restaurants in Lansing
Description: Come visit us at 2775 Eaton Rapids Rd in Lansing. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Go elsewhere! Unfortunately this level of service is pretty consistent for this location. Your food is either correct and cold or hot and not what you ordered.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

My wife and I used this location 4-5 times each month. Many of our friends stopped for coffee, donuts, hamburgers, specials, etc. We were always greeted well, food service fast, prices reasonable, washrooms always well maintained [cleanliness is a must for my wife and I]. The location is excellent, just off the highway and close to where we did a lot of personal things in the area. Premises were renovated and added to the attractive features of McDonalds. We visited sometimes 3 times a week. Mostly in the mornings around 11 a.m. when most coffee breaks are taken .... no complaints about the service or the food.

Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

It's McDonald's. It's been nearly updated. Service was fast, order was right, food was "good". If your passing by... Worth a stop.

Reviewed 8 May 2015

Stopped at this McDonald's for a Sausage McMuffin on my way to play golf. The drive-thru was fast and after I paid at the first window my order was ready as I stopped at the second window. Food was hot and fresh. No problems here.