“Great deal!”

Lansing Brewing Company
Ranked #5 of 479 Restaurants in Lansing
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Description: The Lansing Brewing Company serves as a living testament to the hard-working men and women who built our great city. We embrace our city's roots while heralding in a new beer-loving generation just in time for Lansing's rebirth. Visit our tap room for a craft brewed pint and indulge in one of our fresh gastro pub inspired dishes.
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Highly recommend getting the flight! It was probably one of the least expensive beer flights I have had and I enjoyed all the beers I tried. I was only in town two nights and went here both.

I did have food one night; a steak salad. Not bad, but not great. It was also a salad in a brewery so that's on me ;-P. Maybe stick with their more popular items, which I am sure are great.

Either way I enjoyed the beer and the flight deal can't be beat!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped here as we were passing through...so glad we did. Super friendly staff, great beers and great food. Very cool atmosphere with a nice outdoor patio area.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I stopped in with my daughter when taking her back to school, The food was great and reasonable. We will return

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on a Sunday afternoon for lunch and beer tasting. The decor is industrial and the staff very friendly. Sat at the bar, Izzy took great care of us. You can get flights of beer to try and they also have some wine or cocktails. Had trouble deciding what to get for food. Several smoked meat choices, or sandwiches or pizza. Something for everyone here.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This has become one of our favorite go to restaurants in downtown Lansing in the winter. The atmosphere on Sunday afternoon is very laid back. It's pleasant to sit by the big window and enjoy the view and sunlight while having lunch. The food is resonably proceed and they have a good selection of sandwhiches, salads and craft brew. Nice sweet potato fries too.