“Birthday brunch”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I had heard that people line up to go eat here and I was curious. My son wanted to take me out for my birthday and it was a beautiful June morning, so we waited outside the door for w while and then we waited at the counter for a long time and watched them cook. It was fun to watch! The food was worth the wait and more than I could eat at one sitting! It was a fun atmosphere and unique experience. I want to go back!!!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Love this place...grabbed my friend who had never been and took her. If you are looking for quiet this is not the place. But excellent food ...worth the wait but get there early!!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I wanted so badly to like this place, but the good was not worth the wait. I waited forever to get in, got seated with others. The waitress was short with us...forgot some of my food. Overall it was 2 hours waiting to get in and get food. Don't get me wrong...the Captain Crunch French Toast was amazing, but not worth the wait. I also got the Hash Bash...both people who ate it did not feel good after.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

This is far from a regular restaurant. I wouldn't call it a restaurant, more of a cafe. It is small, adorned with lots of odds and ends, toys, signs and junk turned into art. The staff were very friendly. The combos of food are crazy but amazing but they work. The food is delicious. Be prepared to line up outside and wait. It's worth the wait, and be warned that once you have eaten the expectation is to leave. The food is the experience and the decor is interesting and entertaining. Super popular and totally worth a visit.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

This place is either to busy or not open on it's normal business days, I'm done trying to get in. The first couple times we came here the food was worth the hassle, but eventually the novelty wears off and you're just standing in the cold waiting for food or driving here finding it closed for the day.