Red Roof Inn Lansing West - MSU(Lansing)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
CrownePlaza.com
US$114
US$104
Residence Inn
All reviewsmexican restaurantwould highly recommend this hotelfront desk staffbusiness tripfree weightschecking outoff the highwaycomfortable staygreat customer serviceexcellent staybed was comfortableindoor poolclean roomsgreat place to stayone night stayfitness centernice room
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Rooms were ok- great new furniture but overall need a good upgrading. Could hear a lot of hallway noise.

However, I’d stay here again and again just for the staff. Kathy S was amazing and so helpful with our entire stay. Food was great also.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here during a business trip. All of the comments about the great staff are true, all were very helpful and friendly. The bed was comfortable and the room temp was also good. My complaint was that the room was tidy, but not clean. Bathroom had black mold on the wall and pink mold in the corners. I would have expected better. I did not mention it to mgmt because I was out early and back late and quite honestly forgot. Hotel is within walking distance of good restaurants and I would likely stay here again but insist on a cleaner room.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Patrick B, General Manager at Courtyard Lansing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you kjuiceman for taking the time and leaving us a review.

I apologize that you we failed to meet your expectations--or our own expectations. This is an area we take great pride in and frankly am embarrassed by this condition.

Please contact myself at pb@banyan-ig.com as I would like to discuss this with you further and assist in your return to the Lansing area.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I spent the night at this hotel for work on my birthday away from my wife and little boy. All of a sudden there was a knock on my room door with two employees holding a cake, ice cream, Mountain Dew, and a birthday card. Apparently my parents had called the hotel and told these guys that it was my birthday and they decided to go way out of their way to make it awesome for me. Thanks to Noah and the other gentleman, I won’t forget it. I’m sure they can’t do that for everyone and they don’t even know me. I’m coming back to Lansing the next chance I get.

This hotel is located very close to a shopping center with lots of restaurants and the hotel will take you over on the shuttle for free even though it is only a short walk.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2018

This was the most pleasant place that I've hadthe pleasure of being. The staff was excellent and the accomodations were awesome. I wouldtotall recommend anyone visiting the Lansing Michigan area to stay here, its just like being at home. Everyone that I came in contact with at the hotel was friendly and courteous. They even have a pool, gym andlaundry facilities on site.. Kathy in the Bistro was Fantastic, a total people person and the sweetest person that i've come across in a very long time. She is the one employee that stood out. Awsome individual!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for college visit, chose this hotel because it had a pool. Pool was open BUT the underwater light was floating around by its electrical cord. When informed, front desk said they knew, but since light was off, it presented no hazard. Uh, no.

Also, closet door was broken, shower had no pressure, and there's no complimentary breakfast.

Won't return here ever again. What a dump.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family