“The best Pizza”

Add it.
Jaspare's Pizza
Ranked #5 of 5 Restaurants in Lawton
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Never actually eaten on site, so I can't speak to the facility. However, I use delivery service a lot. Pizza is seriously some of the best I have ever had. Phone personalities can be abrupt at times, but don't let that stop you.

1  Thank Brian S

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

We went on a Saturday afternoon and enjoyed a quiet restaurant and busy kitchen. The takeout/delivery orders appeared nonstop, but our service was not overlooked at all. We enjoyed garlic bread, buffalo chicken "subzone", salad and spaghetti with meatballs. Each item was fresh and very tasty. I've craved the spaghetti since! Nice, family-friendly, casual place. Glad we tried it!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I must admit that I have had a pizza from Jaspare's before and enjoyed it but thought that maybe that was a fluke. While planning for my mother's 90th birthday party I decided that with Jaspare's right in town, this would be the place to do my business. However, I read the reviews provided and began to have second and third doubts. Maybe my 1st experience had really just been lucky and maybe they really weren't that good. I was willing to take a chance and after speaking to Mike on the phone was more than convinced that they could come through for me. We ordered enough pizza for 25 people and had it delivered for the party. While I had given them the wrong address, they called to check and I was able to correct my mistake before any problems occurred. I can only commend Jaspare's on their patience and delicious pizza. Everyone enjoyed it and my mother had some left over for the next day as well. I recommend people to read these reviews but also keep in mind that no matter what you read, it is only a snapshot in time, don't be surprised to find that there will always be some that love a place, and some that hate it...that's just life. For me and my family, Jaspare's IS THE PLACE and we will be buying more pizza's from them in the future I'm positive.

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

Read the reviews and had mixed feelings. Was not sure what to expect but my first choice Big T was closed on Monday. Guy at counter was asleep like heavily asleep when we arrived. He woke up served us and quickly. Had the meat pizza and it was great. Heavy toppings great cheese, well cooked, just a great pizza. 12" looked like a 14". My coworker had the buffalo sub and side salad. The side salad was a meal in itself and well made with fresh product. Dressing in bags but not bad. Buffalo sandwich looked like the chicken came from a bag but he said the flavor was good. By the time we left the guy was asleep again. Needs to be checked for sleep apnea. Inside needs work and looks like it is under construction. Ice did not work so we had to have bottles. If cleaned up and few minor improvements to some of the product and this place would rock the area.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

I have been to Jaspares in Lawton many times in the last few years. For those of us that live "out" in the country, it is a convenient place to grab a quick Italian style meal. We recently ordered two pizzas for pickup. I asked for extra sauce on one of the pizzas. They actually charged me for an extra topping!! When I challenged the price, it was confirmed, yes it was NOT a mistake. I don't know of any other pizza place that does that. Then when we opened the pizza (at home) we discovered that the sauce was literally ladled on the TOP (like gooped on in clumps but not spread out OVER the toppings and cheese). We were so shocked when we opened it - we decided that they probably forgot the sauce until after the pizza was cooked, and then said "what the h*** we'll just plop it on top!!!" To top it off, the crust was extremely undercooked as well. The other pizza was acceptable, nothing special.

Another thing that bugs me - you cannot go into Jaspares for an enjoyable, quiet eat-in meal. The owners and managers have small children (one is a baby) who hang out in the restaurant without direct supervision. When I picked up my take-out order, Harry Potter was playing loudly on the overhead TV, the baby was asleep in her walker in the middle of the floor, and the two boys were a mixture of bored and engrossed, reacting to the TV and yelling/engaging the family members who were helping customers. A playpen was near the drink station. This has been going on since the new owner took over, about a year ago.

Perhaps I am being snobby - but I feel uncomfortable, distracted, and a bit concerned about diapers and cleanliness around the unsupervised kids, and since I seldom see customers who eat-in - perhaps other patrons feel the same way.

No pizza for me for a while at Jaspares.....time to take a little time off.