Lake View Hotel(Mackinac Island)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$323
US$313
  • Breakfast included
Harbour View Inn(Mackinac Island)
US$249
US$242
  • Breakfast included
Island House Hotel(Mackinac Island)
US$352
Mission Point(Mackinac Island)
US$359
US$348
  • Pool
Lilac Tree Suites & Spa(Mackinac Island)
Book now, pay at stay
US$340
  • Spa
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$75
Cedar Hill Lodge(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$80
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$70
US$66
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

Grand Hotel(Mackinac Island)
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewssummer housemackinac bridgesunset rockmanor housebeautiful mansionstone cliffmain mansionback porchwoods restaurantcarriage rideoff the beaten pathdowntown areahorse drawn taxiaway from the hustle and bustleper personour honeymoonrented bikes
Reviewed 18 August 2011

From the dock porter to the carriage driver , to the check in process and the room itself everything was more than acceptable. Thoroughly enjoyed everything about the inn. Breakfast was great, dinner @ the restaurant was great. Highly recommend .

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2011

The Inn at Stonecliffe is the perfect combination of luxury resort & island cottage get-away. Phenomenal, friendly service in a sublime setting. By all means, after a day of exploring the Island, sit back and relax on the Lakeview Portico, enjoy the sunset with a glass of wine & a bite to eat from their impressive restaurant. A perfect time to ponder your return visit…

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Now my husband and I were looking for a relaxing trip.So being away from town that's what we got peace.Children were not really around....I did my time I was a Mom of three they are in their early 20's now so they don't need me now.But Mom's reading this chrish your time. I miss my little ones. But this is the place to go to relax . Or if are lucky and your parents spoil you take the grandkids like mine did for the weekend. go here!!!! Worth the money!!!! Excellent dinners,waite staff. Breakfast ok to hold you over til you get to town for a better lunch.
Robyn took care of all our needs. And there was nothing like lare carriage rides after 10 pm through the woods. Almosts magical! We were even told ghost stories of the manor by our driver.We will return. A wedding was going on but the noise did not travel to our room.And the wedding tent was not far from our room.And we had our television on low that night.
A must stay I was told this was the this was the third most popular by a local

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 9 August 2011

We were just married at Stonecliffe and it exceeded our expectations. We were a bit worri, ed about its secluded location but the hourly shuttles made this not a problem. The mansion and vast grounds were meticulously cared for and just beautiful. Regina and Kellie, the wedding coordinators arranged everything exactly as we requested and added details we wouldn't have thought of. Even the wait staff at the reception anticipated our needs like taking my champagne glass when I was off to throw the bouquet. Jeff, the manager, checked on us and our guests frequently over the weekend and bent over backwards to please. We chose Marie Steensma as our officiant. Marie prepared a beautiful, personal ceremony that was professional and thoughtful. We really felt that Stonecliffe is a well run hidden gem. We will definitely go back for years to come.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2011

I have been going to Mackinac Island for 25 years. My wife is a New Yorker and I introduced her to Stonecliffe in response to overcrowded, overpriced, East Coast destinations. We have stayed there as a young couple and loved the privacy and elegance that is offered there. We have stayed there as a young family and love that we don't intrude on other guests by letting the kids run free on the enormous lawns. Current management knows how to tailor your vacation by offering incredible food and an elegant atmosphere in a naturally beautiful setting. It can be casual, romantic and peaceful.

I hope that others can enjoy this as much as us and have the same appreciation for first rate service.

Room Tip: Families should look into the Family Suite in the Summer House.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family