US$188
US$181
US$171
US$119
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$179
Vindel Motel(Mackinaw City)
US$115
Lighthouse View Motel(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
US$119
Riviera Motel(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
US$145
Rainbow Motel(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$92
Clearwater Lakeshore Motel(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
Official Site
All reviewswafflessausagemackinac islandcompared to other hotelsfree breakfastbeachfront roomexercise roombeds were comfortableseparate buildingsofa bedlake viewprivate beachindoor waterparkhot breakfastthe breakfast areaferry dockthe room was nice
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Love are stay , The place was clean, had nice furniture, new carpet, it had a balcony, which was really nice , we saw a beautiful sunrise, very friendly staff, nice breakfast, would definitely stay there again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Ok so I was here for a business trip. Since I've been to Mackinaw City many times, I was hoping for good but didn't get it. The price was lower than other places which was great but I wasn't paying for it. If I were, I would stay someplace else.

First off, their sign is on the next property, so it's confusing where you should pull in to register. The room was clean but the carpet was not. The lobby was a little rough with old furniture and the front desk not clean. There were two rooms off the lobby that may have been old breakfast rooms or business centers but are now just storage rooms. Both open for the public to see. Should be closed off if not being used or at least cleaned up.

The extra bath supplies they say they can provide, are not readily available. The front desk clerk had to hunt for what I asked for.

The saying 'you get what you pay for' is true in this place. Spend a little more and you will have a better experience in this amazing town.

I will be back next year but will stay someplace else.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The staff weren't very friendly. Housekeeping didn't give us more shampoo or coffee - had to go to the front desk for some.

There are no blankets on the bed - again had to go to the not-so-friendly front desk.

Breakfast was not good! The cereal and sausage tasted funky and nothing else was all that appetizing. Again, the staff in the breakfast room wasn't so friendly.

Location was good - cannot see the bridge but it is on the beach.

So glad I got a very good deal on this joint. Do not pay more than $100 a night.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

This was by far the filthiest place I've ever stayed at. Upon arrival the check in went well then we got to room put our things up and went out to eat. When we came back by husband starts to get in shower and he finds a dirty washcloth hanging over the shower curtain. Then the hot water in the shower didn't work. I called the front desk and they apologized but offered nothing for our trouble but said I could speak with the manager in the morning. The next morning when I went to speak to the manager about the condition we found our room in he was very rude and asked what do you want. They acted like I was putting them out by mentioning the mess. Filthiest most expensive not worth it place to stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jess-Voorhies
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We had reservations for this hotel for Tuesday, August 15, 2017. When we arrived that evening we were met at the front desk by a very rude and unfriendly girl, definitely not the attitude someone should have to greet patrons. After finishing the check-in procedure we carried our luggage up to the second floor as there was no elevator. Be aware the rooms have outer doors, not enclosed hallways. As we set our luggage down it was very obvious the floor had not been swept. There were grape stems as well as other significant residue on the floor. We immediately called the front desk and were told the manager would be contacted. After waiting about 20 minutes we called again and said the manager would again be contacted. Waiting again for another 20 minutes my husband went down to the front desk to complain. When he asked if we could have another room the girl said there were no other rooms available so we could either stay in that one or get a refund. My husband naturally chose the refund. We left and went just a few feet down to the Ramada and got a much, much nicer room for $60 less and were treated very kindly by the desk staff there. We checked with Clarion customer service and explained what had happened and also asked if that particular hotel really had no other rooms. After checking he said they still had vacancies. We have never been treated in such a rude manner as we were at this Clarion. We have traveled all over the country and this was the poorest experience with staff that we have ever dealt with.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple