“Nice”

Pastrami Joe's
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Marshall
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

This is how i came up with a 3.

Food quality and taste is a 5 for sure.

Portion size is a 3

Price for the portion size is 1.

So if you dont mind paying alot for a small portion than great.

Hubby ordered a ceaser salad. Which was smaller than the local fast food ceaser and looked the same.
I ordered a pastrami and pickle sandwich which was small, came with only a pickle. And our total was OVER 17.00.

So there is my experience. Maybe yours will be diffetent.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

They have really amazing sandwiches but I really love the pizza. They have a lot of cool pizza styles and also have a weekly special with daily soups.

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

Sometimes if you just take the time to drive a couple extra minutes off the interstate, you find a gem. I give you Pastrami Joes. Wife and I on our way to the Detroit airport wanted something more than fast food, a extra mile east into town for a exceptional club wrap and a pastrami sandwich, fast, fresh, and the owner was very outgoing. This place really promotes Marshall in a good light, and only being a hour away we may make this a frequent stop while out for a drive.
Do yourself a favor if your on I69 stop and enjoy.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Quick service and delicious, quality sandwiches. PJ's Griller and California Reuben are my favorites.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Clean, friendly, small, great food! Not too expensive :) The only downside is that it is not open long. It opens late and closes early.