“Couldn’t get it right after three times ”
Review of Pastrami Joe's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pastrami Joe's
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Marshall
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Ordered two sandwich’s by number, the first time I attempted to pick up, the girl forgot to send the order to the kitchen. Upon my return, still had to pay full price for her mistake. After opening the bag, discovered we had the wrong order. Called again and placed the order, by number, asking for hot sandwich’s. Upon my third arrival, for the same original order I was give an apology, which was appreciated. However, upon getting my food again we discovered we at least had one of the four sandwich’s was finally correct. Upon calling back again was told it would be several days to talk to a manager. My wife didn’t get dinner and looks like that was our last visit.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

A tiny bit off the beaten path, but still easy to find, and more than worth it. Awesome sandwiches, many many choices, and extremely fresh ingredients. Friendly folks, helpful with suggestions and next time we may try the pizza or salads.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Sandwiches and salads. Large portions and fresh ingredients but very overpriced. Service is relatively quick the restaurant is very small with limited seating

1  Thank Kathleen W
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

We ordered pastrami Jo's to go as I was in town visiting family. While I ordered the gyro without tomatoes and tomatoes were added, it was easy to pick them off and still delicious!! The place had a warm atmosphere and very cute. The meal also came with a pickle and it was all worth the money. Very delicious and will return!

Reviewed 20 September 2016

There chicken noodle soup is very good. I always get a warm corn muffin to go with it. all of there sandwiches are also very good.