“Grinder ”

Samuel Mancino's Italian Eatery
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Mattawan
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

The smothered steak grinder is one of the best sandwiches I have ever had. The staff is friendly. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

I have missed this Samuel Mancinos! Always a friendly smile, good service, and great food! I always get the turkey grinder because I love it!

Reviewed 24 April 2015

This is pretty close to where I live and we eat it fairly regularly. The pizzas aren't as cheap as some of the typical franchise competitors but they are very tasty! Definitely give this a shot over the franchise pizza places because you'll enjoy their gourmet pizzas!

1  Thank TheGameCrafter