“Best pepperoni roll you will ever have!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jack's Italian Bakery
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Melvindale
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 3 December 2014

Cinnamon rolls are awesome but the pepperoni rolls are amazing. Down home simple bakery with delicious bread and assorted pasteries.

Reviewed 25 October 2014

I've grew in Melvindale and I must say one of my favorite memories growing up my dad took me every Saturday morning and now I do it with my daughter if it's getting her a cookie or enjoying a pepperoni roll.

Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Jacks is very small place but have very good pepperoni rolls and pizza. They sell bread too but all the years going only have brought few loafs lol but tons of pepperoni rolls have tp get with cheese. Great for lunch .

Reviewed 11 October 2013

It's a perfectly acceptable small bakery. I've gone there several times because a coworker recommended it. It's fine. Nothing, in my opinion, too special or too bad. No seating available.