Holiday Inn Midland
US$127
US$116
US$208
US$161
Days Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$65
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsindoor outdoor hot tubpool areaattached restaurantgreat hotelbig e'sshopping and restaurantsbed roomwet barwonderful staywalk in showernewer hotelcomfortable bedsbreakfast was includedfront desk staffwater pressuremidland mallbusiness center
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel and very accommodating with beautiful decor. Staff are very nice and friendly. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Would recommend this hotel to anyone I knew. My husband and I have stayed her twice and loved it both times.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2017

The ambiance is good and so is the restaurant . The best is the hotel staff ! From the ladies at the reception to the Lady in the restaurant and the shuttle drivers... all are amazing people and treated us really well

Room Tip: the top most floor are the best view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I was in Midland, MI on business from October 17th thru the 19th. I stayed at the Holiday Inn near the Midland Mall. This hotel is centrally located to everything, highways, attractions, downtown Midland, and only a short drive to Frankenmuth and Bronner's Christmas Store! I had a fantastic room with a king size bed. There is an on-premises restaurant, which is reasonably priced. Breakfast was included in the price of the room. The room also has a Keurig coffee maker, huge bathroom, free Wi-Fi, and TV. If you are ever in the Midland area and need a nice hotel, consider the Holiday Inn Midland!

Room Tip: I always like to stay on the upper floors and away from the elevator. The staff made sure I was given the right room for my needs!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Rooms were clean, quiet, employees were excellent, restaurant was clean, pleasant and great! I have one complaint in the room we were in, the toilet paper holder was under the sink. You had to lean off of commode to reach for it. Not very safe. Told the receptionist and she said the message would be given to the manager. Otherwise I would be staying here again and highly recommend. I also used the pool, it was excellent!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Nice bar, sports bar so all the football is on. Super friendly staff, great advice on the beer menu. Great selection of beers. Food menu ok, had decent burger. Definitely come back again for the choice of ales.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business