“SO GOOD”

Fuji Sushi
Ranked #5 of 144 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 29 April 2017

It looks relatively small but when you go in the decorations are nice and its very authentic. Service is SUPER friendly and nice. Yummy oriental desserts, plating and presentation is GORGEOUS and decent prices for the quality of food they serve. I would honestly pay double for it. Best of all THE FOOD TASTES AMAZING. So thrilled that I went to eat here, definitely going to go back there. Its great if you want to go alone, with friends, beautiful place for a date, or for a small business outing.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I love to stop and have sushi and there mango salad. Very clean and great service. It's easy to find right by Meijrs grocery store in midland mi.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

For Midland I believe that Fuji is the best cost x benefit.

Service is very good. All attendants are very sympathetic. Sashimi is very good served and the sea food soup is excellent.

Sushi is not amazing but has the same quality of the other restaurants in town. I still believe the hosamaki is better than the others.

In town is my favorite restaurant !

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

I have eaten sushi all over the world and this is among the most fishy and lowest of quality I have eaten. The others that live in midland can disagree all they want, they only think it's good because midland has nothing else to compare it too. I actually apologized to to my brother for brining him here for his first sushi experience. If you want something that looks authentic but is made from low quality seafoods, come here! Or you could go to Long John silver save yourself $30 and be more satisfied. Don't behlieve me? Look at my other multiple sushi location reviews.

3  Thank aruba11344
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Another of our "go-to" places for lunch or dinner. Great for dine in or take out.

Convenient location and fast for take out.

Reasonably priced, good quality sushi!

Staff are so nice and polite. We often find extra goodies in our take out with a note, "free - just for you to try"!

Love Fuji Sushi!